Thread: Florida Lawmaker Seeks To Create Nationwide Gun Registry

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Post Florida Lawmaker Seeks To Create Nationwide Gun Registry

After today, it's all historical.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Ah, shit. Emma Gonzales (the one who caused Cruz shoot up the school), and Bill Nelson (a phuking anti-Constitution Dimocrat) have teamed up to help disarm America.....good luck with that.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

After today, it's all historical.

I think they already have their searchable data base regardless of what we are told.

Years ago in the 80s I lived in MD. One day I came home and found a business card from an FBI Special Agent that had been put under my front door along with a comment to call him which I did. He said he wanted to talk to me, so I told him he could stop by after I got home from work. The next day the dude came to visit. He asked me if I owned a Charter Arms 44 Bulldog. I said I did. He asked if he could see it. I said sure and retrieved the gun from my safe. He checked the serial number and then opened up a large mainframe generated list of what appeared to be thousands serial numbers and crossed off the number matching my gun. He then got up to leave. I asked "what is this about." The answer was the FBI was investigating an organized crime murder in Baltimore. The victim was shot with a .44 Bulldog. They had a list of every Bulldog sold in the State of MD and were in the process of locating them. It seemed like the list the agent had was for thousands of guns. For some reason because I still had my gun that ruled me out as a suspect. I guess if I had said I did not have the gun, e.g., sold it, lost it, or whatever, I possibly could have been on the initial list of suspects.