Thread: Congressional Democrats Introduce National Gun Registration and Licensing Act

Congressional Democrats Introduce National Gun Registration and Licensing Act

On Wednesday, congressional Democrats introduced bills to the House and the Senate that would establish a “system of licensing for purchasers of certain firearms” and “a record of sale system for those firearms” that would create a national registry for firearm sales and transfers in the United States and broadly prohibit the sale or transfer of guns to anyone without a federal license.

Rep. Bobby Rush (D-IL) introduced the House version of the bill, H.R. 6024, while Sen. Tammy Duckworth (also of Illinois) introduced the Senate version of the bill, S. 3002.
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/chrisr...g-act-n2488566
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Irritating. Not surprising. Thanks for letting us know. We need to get this information out as soon as possible so people really understand what is at stake in this next election.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I would really like to know the percentage of firearm owners who actually understand how important it is that they get out and vote.

I look at what is happening in commiefornia and other states that are attacking gun owners and wonder how the elected color of the state would change if every firearm owner realized how important their one vote is, and would get out and vote!

I expect from now on the domestic enemies will pull every dirty trick in the books to get the votes they need. From congressional legislation to local elections, expect them to take every risk. And yes it's past time for gun owners to support the 2nd with their votes.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Its getting bad. Here in California its gone from bad to complete craziness.
    Cant have a NRA sticker on my car unless I want it keyed.
    If the saying "So goes California goes the rest of the country" is anywhere near close to true then we are all in trouble. Deep trouble.

I had to move all my semi auto weapons to a gun storage business in Nevada last week to beat the July 1st deadline making all of them not re registered as assault weapons a felony.
    House goes on the market in a few weeks and Im outta here.

Its astonishing how fast this area went bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ubersoldate View Post
    Its getting bad. Here in California its gone from bad to complete craziness.
    Cant have a NRA sticker on my car unless I want it keyed.
    If the saying "So goes California goes the rest of the country" is anywhere near close to true then we are all in trouble. Deep trouble.

I had to move all my semi auto weapons to a gun storage business in Nevada last week to beat the July 1st deadline making all of them not re registered as assault weapons a felony.
    House goes on the market in a few weeks and Im outta here.

Its astonishing how fast this area went bad.
    I imagine this is a good thing, no matter how painful it is right now. I've also heard Americans, along with their businesses, are fleeing kali and NY in record numbers.