Thread: May 2018 the Third Consecutive Month of Record Background Checks

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

May 2018 the Third Consecutive Month of Record Background Checks

Seems like the buying craze is still going on and probably will continue for some time.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ground-checks/
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

As long as the enemy keeps attacking our rights, record sales are going to continue.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    As long as the enemy keeps attacking our rights, record sales are going to continue.
    Let's just hope it's not the enemy that's buying.

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    Let's just hope it's not the enemy that's buying.
    Surely some of the domestic enemies are arming, but I imagine the cia and dhs will arm them from cia arms depots hidden around the US when the insurrection comes. These cia arms depots are mentioned in Vic Marchetti's book on the cia.
    https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-G6vZ...gence_djvu.txt
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Surely some of the domestic enemies are arming, but I imagine the cia and dhs will arm them from cia arms depots hidden around the US when the insurrection comes. These cia arms depots are mentioned in Vic Marchetti's book on the cia.
    https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-G6vZ...gence_djvu.txt

I'm pretty sure they can use MS13, etc, as their paid goons just like they do with "ISIS" aka the CIA and Israel's paid mercenaries.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    I'm pretty sure they can use MS13, etc, as their paid goons just like they do with "ISIS" aka the CIA and Israel's paid mercenaries.
    Oh yeah, antifa fascists have already sucked isis cock, why not ms13?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"