Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock Island Ultra FS

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    i want a pony
    Haha!

The RIA 10mm costs the same as the 45 usually so that's the one I would get lol.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Haha!

The RIA 10mm costs the same as the 45 usually so that's the one I would get lol.
    I believe the price was the same for all three calibers, 45, 10 & 9. Was pretty set on getting the 9x19 but the 10 was tugging at my heart strings. Thought about going back the next day and picking up the 10 as well but didn't. If they go back on sale at some point I might.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Ordered my WC mags from Greg Cτte LLC last Friday night and received them today. Greg is a great guy to deal with, good prices and fast shipping. The mags fit great. All I need is time to get to the range.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12