Thread: The stuff civil wars are made of

The stuff civil wars are made of

Berkeley Jury finds Antifa NOT GUILTY of Violent Beating of Trump Supporter — Despite Multiple Witnesses!
    Well, just a few hours ago, after an outrageous trial filled with the most insane and illegal behavior by courtroom attendees AND by the judge, who allowed an endless series of mistrial-worthy courtroom incidents every single day, the jury just found all the Antifa attackers NOT GUILTY — mainly because the victim was a Trump voter, thus a Bad Man, and thus deserving of getting beaten to within an inch of his life.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ple-witnesses/

Top Liberal Group Calls For Stabbing ICE Agents and Ripping Out their Hearts
    Occupy Wall Street is calling for the killing of ICE agents for doing their job.
    And for enforcing a policy that has been on the books since the Bush years.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-their-hearts/

IndoctrinationcentersCollege.jpg
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 06-19-2018 at 01:17 PM.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Liberal judge in a liberal land. The liberal judge didn't view any of the antifa fascist behavior as insane, hence, nothing out of the ordinary.

La-La court in a La-La land....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

That judge needs to be thrown off the bench and then the bench thrown on top of him!

They need a Punisher out there!

the jury just found all the Antifa attackers NOT GUILTY — mainly because the victim was a Trump voter, thus a Bad Man, and thus deserving of getting beaten to within an inch of his life.
    That's the risk the alt-right takes when they fight in Antifa's home turf. Berkeley is super-liberal, therefore the jury pool of locals is also going to be super-liberal.

Good luck getting any sympathy as a Trump supporter in that environment.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    That's the risk the alt-right takes when they fight in Antifa's home turf. Berkeley is super-liberal, therefore the jury pool of locals is also going to be super-liberal.

So when did the supporters of Trump become the alt-right? I look at them as Constitution-loving Americans who are tired of all the liberal BS and Communist agenda that's being rammed down our throats.

Antifa are nothing more than Communist thugs hired to harass Conservatives and interfere with peace loving Americans.

They even hide their faces behind masks like the criminals they are.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Well Californians on the last ballot RECALLED a sitting judge because of a bad decision regarding a rape case. I, at the time, though I disagreed with the case, thought that one should NOT recall every judge just because they render a shitty decision. I argued at the time that judges, whether good or bad, should make their decisions free from the threat of mob justice if they render ANY decision that is not popular. Apparently the LEFT WING voters think it's okay to RECALL judges.

That was a few weeks ago, this is NOW. Time to FLIP the tables.

Now it's perfect time to start a campaign to RECALL this judge. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm going to start a RECALL campaign against this judge. Let's see how the LEFT feels when it applies to dipshit judges who rule in THEIR favor.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Now it's perfect time to start a campaign to RECALL this judge. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. I'm going to start a RECALL campaign against this judge. Let's see how the LEFT feels when it applies to dipshit judges who rule in THEIR favor.
    It wasn't the judge that let those Antifa thugs skate, it was the biased jury that found them not guilty.

Unless you're suggesting the judge should be responsible for not declaring a mistrial... but I doubt you'd ever be able to find an impartial jury in Alameda County, the most liberal county in Commiefornia.

And that's all a mistrial would have done: they would have just impaneled a new jury from the same liberal jury pool.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

That's communism for you, here it's okay with LAGC to use force against another as long as it's someone that isn't a communist.....

It wasn't the judge that let those Antifa thugs skate, it was the biased jury that found them not guilty.

Unless you're suggesting the judge should be responsible for not declaring a mistrial... but I doubt you'd ever be able to find an impartial jury in Alameda County, the most liberal county in Commiefornia.

And that's all a mistrial would have done: they would have just impaneled a new jury from the same liberal jury pool.
    Didn't bother to read about it did you?

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Jury nullification is a two way street.

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    Jury nullification isn't about laws that assault anothers Constitutional rights, it's about unconstitutional laws. Granted LAGC appears to have no problem with assault on the right people. No pun intended.

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    Yep. It's really no different than back in the 1960's, when all those "hippie agitators" from the northern states came down to the South to shake things up.

All those southern white boys who beat those civil rights protesters to a pulp, they often times got acquitted by local juries too, because they were all conservatives, and felt those civil rights activists were outside INSTIGATORS only there to cause trouble.

Mothers’ Day, May 14, 1961, as Greyhound bus carrying Freedom Riders and other passengers burns after being fire-bombed by white mob that attacked the bus and some riders near Anniston, Alabama.

May 20, 1961: Jim Zwerg, one of the Freedom Riders beaten at Montgomery, Alabama bus terminal.

Same shoe, different foot.

One cant even explain to anyone who doesn't live in this state how bad things have gotten in the last year.
    Its as if the entire liberal population has decided to go on the attack since Trump won.
    From CRAZY stringent gun laws that we didnt even get a vote on to the legalization of the massive weed grows and the sanctuary state situation.

I live in a small town (1500 people ) and when they started decriminalizing drug offenses and stopped doing anything about burglaries we had a uptick of crime. 300% actually, no embellishment either. Its really that damn bad.

This place went fast. Of all my travels in the world Ive never seen anything go so wonky so fast.

Century 21 sign in front of the house now, will be gone no later than sept 1st.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Jury nullification isn't about laws that assault anothers Constitutional rights, it's about unconstitutional laws. Granted LAGC appears to have no problem with assault on the right people. No pun intended.
    I wish that were true, but jury nullification can work with any sort of case, unfortunately, as we see here. To these people, the attackers are some sort of defenders of liberty.

I don't think it was so much jury nullification here, the article points out the judge allowed numerous misdeeds in his court room including allowing the jury to be threatened!!!!!!! That's how crazy it's gotten. The Judge should be removed posthaste.

Quote Originally Posted by ubersoldate View Post
    One cant even explain to anyone who doesn't live in this state how bad things have gotten in the last year.
    Its as if the entire liberal population has decided to go on the attack since Trump won.
    From CRAZY stringent gun laws that we didnt even get a vote on to the legalization of the massive weed grows and the sanctuary state situation.

I live in a small town (1500 people ) and when they started decriminalizing drug offenses and stopped doing anything about burglaries we had a uptick of crime. 300% actually, no embellishment either. Its really that damn bad.

This place went fast. Of all my travels in the world Ive never seen anything go so wonky so fast.

Century 21 sign in front of the house now, will be gone no later than sept 1st.
    They're obviously following the Venezuela plan.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"