All the way from Clinton/Obama acolytes in the Dept of Justice, totally stonewalling Congress, to actually just DEFYING subpoenas when it doesn't suit them.

The media going bonkers batshit crazy about the fake immigration crisis and now they're openly calling for NO BORDERS whatsoever.

The Democrats doing everything they can to destroy and bankrupt this nation, like the unAmerican traitors they are.

RINOS are an annoyance, but I don't fear them as much. They're political cowards. But Democrats are true believers in a SOROS backed one world order with them at the top.

Being in California, I had to endure some stupid anti TRUMP , pro illegal alien march in my town. Now they're opening stating that they're going to start attacking Trump Supporters or Republicans, or Conservatives.

I never thought I'd see it THIS BAD. The 60s were bad, but it was the tantrums of the counterculture. Nowadays it's the tantrum of the MEDIA ELITES, HOLLYWOOD, and ACADEMIA. Now Big businesses like the tech giants, and banks are censoring, attacking conservatives or gun owners.

The ones screaming Nazi are becoming the Nazis.

Just getting worried thats all.