Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone else worried that the LEFT has gone completely bonkers?

These links are from last year and are rather long but they are talking about how the "new civil war" has already started.
    http://www.claremont.org/crb/article...old-civil-war/
    As the Ancients remind us, the statesman’s primary concern must be the good of his own nation. In revolutionary times especially, thoughts, words, and deeds about international affairs must be subordinated to internal needs. That is the primary meaning of “America First.” But because “America First” has an equally compelling meaning internationally, it also implies taking seriously what the United States might do for itself vis-à-vis foreign nations—beyond simply using them as weapons in domestic battles, as so many politicians and commentators do today in what passes for discussion of Russia policy.
    https://abovethelaw.com/2017/01/we-a...ivil-war/?rf=1
    So far, 16 state attorneys general have come out against the Muslim ban. State Department officials are drafting a letter of dissent against the ban. And let’s not forget all the mayors who came out against President Trump’s “sanctuary city” order.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...civil_war.html
    Angelo M. Codevilla has written an important article in the current issue of the Claremont Review of Books. The piece is generating a lot of attention. It should.
    Codevilla sharpens -- and amplifies -- an argument American Thinker has been making since January 10.
    Angelo M. Codevilla is a retired professor of international relations at Boston University. Apart from his wide-ranging (and voluminous) academic writings, Dr. Cordevilla publishes frequently in Commentary, Foreign Affairs, National Review, and the The New Republic. His op-eds have appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Fear and worry? No. Most of us already knew how screwed up the left is but bear in mind. Just as the media is blowing this thing with the kids at the border all out of proportion they are also exaggerating the support. The average hard working American, whether the vote R or D isn't lying awake at night worrying over these kids or most of the "issues" reported by the MSM.

I'd agree the liberals are pulling out all the stops to get Trump but I'm not worried or afraid because of it. Do your self the biggest favor possible and get out of California.
    Translation: When the enemy appears, run.

That's not the American way.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Regarding guns and taxes? Certainly.
    What's sad is that California is probably the nicest state in the US but it's ruined by the fruits and nuts.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

The nuttier they get. The more normal people will vote conservative.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

This makes Ayers and 0bama smile;

“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Translation: When the enemy appears, run.

That's not the American way.
    That's right. You stay and do nothing. Both are choices. I vote to leave a sinking ship. How soon are you expecting your NY gun laws to improve? Taxes at an all time low?
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 07-14-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    That's right. You stay and do nothing. Both are choices. I vote to leave a sinking ship. How soon are you expecting your NY gun laws to improve? Taxes at an all time low?
    I choose to stay and fight. But I do have an exit plan. Don't assume that everyone is just complacent. I work with my RKBA groups here in the state and some of them have recently won some serious lawsuits. It's a slow slog but I volunteer and I contribute $$ to the cause.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    This makes Ayers and 0bama smile;

Antifa fascists are doxing the officers involved in the above vid, sending them death threats, telling the married ones they're going to rape their wives. It's not like there isn't going to be any antifa/killary sympathisers in the police dept or city gov to begin with that can give antifa full details. If you pray, officers around the US can use your help, this could get very ugly.
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123