Thread: Come this midterm election, do ANY of you live in possible SWING districts?

Come this midterm election, do ANY of you live in possible SWING districts?

Just curious if anyone here is in a place that has the potential of LOSING or FLIPPING to the DEMOCRATS.

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

my district is pretty safe. it's my senator i'm worried about. a popular former governor, phil bredesen (d) will be running against marsha blackburn (r). i'm not sure all the republicans think she can win. a vote for him is a vote for schumer. i don't care what his ads say.

Considering that this area is so corrupt with voter fraud, East St. Louis has its own, separate Board of Elections while the county has theirs. The ESL board NEVER reports their numbers until AFTER the rest of the county has their numbers. A certain "conservative" candidate (or even a "moderate") can be leading in the rest of the county, sometimes by a sizeable margin. Then, come the next morning, VOILA !!, the "other candidate" has come from behind and won.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Nope, least I hope not. Goodlatte is retiring but I'm hoping all of us that kept him in office will do the same for the Republican taking his spot. Hoping we can replace Kane as Senator this year and Warner the next time.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

MD already went blue during the General election (Baltimore-DC corridor swung the state to the Left), so while most of the counties will vote for a Republican, the same group will swing the state to the Dims. Hopefully,we can keep our Repub Representative this time, but I'm not counting on it....

All of our Dimocrats we sent to DC are acting like typical enemies to the Constitution.

We'll see how it goes.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars