Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone have cataract surgery performed?

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

IT'S DONE !!!

I had the cataract in my right eye fixed last tuesday, easiest procedure i've ever had. It took 3 hours from the time i arrived until i left. The surgery itself was 10-15 minutes.

My vision is improving quickly, getting clearer everyday, it's already as good as my left eye vision wise, heck i may be able to quit wearing my glasses.

I could actually see what was going on; i saw the cut at the edge of my cornea, i saw the needle that was inserted to suck out the cataract and saw it being broken up and sucked away. I wasn't able to see much of the new lens insertion. I have no bruising any where, 6 hours after the surgery you couldn't tell i had anything done

1st observation: the difference in color intensity between my eyes, it's a really noticeable difference how bright colors are in my right eye

2nd observation: Floaters. They're from the medication they put in my eye, supposed to go away in a week but damn they are annoying and BIG. One looks like a halloween spider hanging from his web

3rd observation: WOO HOO

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Congrats on a successful surgery. Glad it went so well.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Congrats on a successful operation. Modern medicine can be amazing.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12