Thread: Regarding the recent spat of Celebrity suicides....

Regarding the recent spat of Celebrity suicides....

Is it bad that the first thing I think of when I hear of the deaths of Famed Fashion Designer Kate Spade or Celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdain is ...... "Okay, what dirt did they have on the Clintons"?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Kate Spade wouldn't design a special purse for hillary or Anthony Bourdain wouldn't cook that special...dish... that bill likes?

Not a "suicide" but what may have been done to conservative pundit Charles Krauthammer to give him this "aggressive" cancer that he says will kill him in a few weeks?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

There's rumours Bordaine was going to out the nwo, of all things. Who knew he was a chef/spy?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    There's rumours Bordaine was going to out the nwo, of all things. Who knew he was a chef/spy?
    He said he would poison trump if asked to cook for him, so probably not.

I could care less, as long as it's not Alton Brown.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

ZERO FUCKS GIVEN
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

I heard today that Bourdain was becoming highly critical of the Clintons, since he was a previous ally to them. He called out Bill for hypocrisy on the #Metoo movement and apparently was angry that Clinton refused to apologize for all the women he either harassed or raped in his tenure.

If you want to get suicided, start criticizing the Clintons when you've been a reliable Democrat your entire life

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Couple off celebs off themselves, a big deal. How many US service personnel can no longer deal with life and end theirs, and the news media is silent.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I had never heard of Bourdain until yesterday.

PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Is it bad that the first thing I think of when I hear of the deaths of Famed Fashion Designer Kate Spade or Celebrity Chef Anthony Bourdain is ...... "Okay, what dirt did they have on the Clintons"?

Sure. "Three gunshots to the back of the head - ruled a suicide". Sounds like a political operation to me.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Give'em more rope.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Sure. "Three gunshots to the back of the head - ruled a suicide". Sounds like a political operation to me.
    Don't know if you guys noticed this but relatively recently, it was released in the MEDIA that BOURDAIN DID have dirt on Hillary. I was just joking when I started the thread, but the MEDIA just reports that Bourdain, the celebrity chef who SUDDENLY suicided himself, was recently harshly critical of Hillary and Bill. Then BOOM, he suddenly suicided himself.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    See, it wasn't bad for you to think that, more like prophetic.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR