Thread: Rod Rosenstein has GOT TO GO!!!!

Rod Rosenstein has GOT TO GO!!!!

Now he's amassing an army of hundreds of lawyers to investigate SCOTUS pick Brett Kavanaugh.

This has NEVER happened before. The Dept of Justice does a standard background check on all SCOTUS candidates. The DOJ doesn't spend a year and millions looking for DIRT on a SCOTUS pick. They didn't do it for Gorsuch, and I'm livid at the gentle treatment given crazies like leftwing Justices Sotomayor, Kagan and Bader Ginsburg.

Is Rosenstein INSANE?

House Republicans are preparing Impeachment proceedings against Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein and GOOD FOR THEM!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Fry that SOB!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

What are you talking about?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Looks like republicans are working on impeaching this treasonist jerkoff after his ridiculous behavior at the hearing in congress.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Thumbs down

Has anyone also noticed all 3 Women on the S.C. are UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something about being liberal! I guess Sotomayor would freeze water she is that UGLY!!!!!! looks Inbred also.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hobe Sound AK View Post
    Has anyone also noticed all 3 Women on the S.C. are UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Something about being liberal! I guess Sotomayor would freeze water she is that UGLY!!!!!! looks Inbred also.
    Most conservative women are much prettier than liberal women, because they're much happier about life in general. No liberal is ever happy with life and, after a while, that unhappiness shows up as ugly, especially on the face. The same goes for the men, too.

Your attitude is expressed in your face.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Rosenstein apparently put out letters to the Attorney Generals of all 50 states, asking for them to volunteer lawyers, at least 2 or more, to help with the vetting of the SCOTUS pick. A few news outlets mentioned this and then went silent. Only a few people raised their eyebrows and went, WTF? Most of the media didn't bother with this as there is more outlandish stuff this week to report about. But I've heard that is the foundation for the Republican members of the House to initiate their impeachment proceedings against Rosenstein.

The Mueller probe has now consumed thousands of man hours of hundreds of lawyers and justice department employees and it looks like the DOJ is insistent on pouring more money and manhours into ??? I don't mind due diligence, but they're honestly looking like they're LOOKING for something, ANYTHING to get Trump on and all this time, they've revealed NOTHING and everything they do is now suspect.

If Trump doesn't build a case for sedition, treason, conspiracy, obstruction of justice and etc on the 0bama leftovers and killary supporters, fired and still "serving", he will lose. And what they do to the president they will do to you and I the next time they have 1600 Pennsylvania.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Rosenstein apparently put out letters to the Attorney Generals of all 50 states, asking for them to volunteer lawyers, at least 2 or more, to help with the vetting of the SCOTUS pick. A few news outlets mentioned this and then went silent. Only a few people raised their eyebrows and went, WTF? Most of the media didn't bother with this as there is more outlandish stuff this week to report about. But I've heard that is the foundation for the Republican members of the House to initiate their impeachment proceedings against Rosenstein.

The Mueller probe has now consumed thousands of man hours of hundreds of lawyers and justice department employees and it looks like the DOJ is insistent on pouring more money and manhours into ??? I don't mind due diligence, but they're honestly looking like they're LOOKING for something, ANYTHING to get Trump on and all this time, they've revealed NOTHING and everything they do is now suspect.

"Apparently"? How about at least a link? I'm betting this is BS and folks are running with it like its fact. Happens all the time on this forum.

Here is a NYT article and they are far from unbiased but at least it's information in writing

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/u...osecutors.html

Looks like, rather than the sky is falling that they need to get through as much background as possible on the nominee so he can get confirmed. Or it's an evil plot to bring down the country.

Again it's the NYT and theirs no proof any of it is factual but if you haven't noticed the left is particularly good and getting folks worked up over nothing.

Not sure if information is something you all care about or not but here's a little different take on the email requests.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/polit...nts/index.html
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 07-15-2018 at 08:30 AM.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    "Apparently"? How about at least a link? I'm betting this is BS and folks are running with it like its fact. Happens all the time on this forum.

Here is a NYT article and they are far from unbiased but at least it's information in writing

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/11/u...osecutors.html

Looks like, rather than the sky is falling that they need to get through as much background as possible on the nominee so he can get confirmed. Or it's an evil plot to bring down the country.

Again it's the NYT and theirs no proof any of it is factual but if you haven't noticed the left is particularly good and getting folks worked up over nothing.

Not sure if information is something you all care about or not but here's a little different take on the email requests.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/polit...nts/index.html
    I'll look for a link I heard it being talked all over the radio.

What I DO find amusing is that you QUOTE both the NEW YORK TIMES and CNN. Both THEIR SPINS will be ridiculously "benign".

Also I pointed out that similar issues arose with the nominations of other SCOTUS picks. Thomas was a federal judge for 11 years priod to SCOTUS, Sotomayor, she was the ADA for New York for 4 years but was a federal judge for SIX. Gorsuch was a judge for 11 years, Kavanaugh was a judge for 11 years prior, Bader Ginsburg was a jurist for 13 years prior. Kagan wasn't even a judge, she was a solicitor general so no back story on her rulings there.

Kavanaugh's tenure is not out of the norm. Compare the background check to that of the OTHER SCOTUS PICKS. It took a few weeks and the DOJ maybe had about a dozen lawyers checking. To make such a big deal out of 'vetting' all of a sudden now is BS if you can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    I'll look for a link I heard it being talked all over the radio.

What I DO find amusing is that you QUOTE both the NEW YORK TIMES and CNN. Both THEIR SPINS will be ridiculously "benign".

Also I pointed out that similar issues arose with the nominations of other SCOTUS picks. Thomas was a federal judge for 11 years priod to SCOTUS, Sotomayor, she was the ADA for New York for 4 years but was a federal judge for SIX. Gorsuch was a judge for 11 years, Kavanaugh was a judge for 11 years prior, Bader Ginsburg was a jurist for 13 years prior. Kagan wasn't even a judge, she was a solicitor general so no back story on her rulings there.

Kavanaugh's tenure is not out of the norm. Compare the background check to that of the OTHER SCOTUS PICKS. It took a few weeks and the DOJ maybe had about a dozen lawyers checking. To make such a big deal out of 'vetting' all of a sudden now is BS if you can see it.
    Please don't misunderstand. I simply linked some info whereas you provided nothing. Wasn't even sure what you were talking about. Just trying provide something to make sense of your original post. I believe you're completely wrong on what Rosenstein is doing but time will tell.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068