Thread: The bastion of peace and love DU, discussing how to execute the president

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

The bastion of peace and love DU, discussing how to execute the president

Initial Success or Total Failure

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

A high school classmate who is very liberal feels Trump should be brought up on treason charges after meeting with Putin in Helsinki. It looked like Trump went out of his way to start mending a very bad relationship with Russia by talking to Putin directly. Am I missing something?

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

A lot of people told trump to use the meeting to hammer Russia or not meet at all. The indictment of the 12 Russians gave him an out. I'm hoping we received something of great value during the private meeting because I think on the surface or president looked like a tool

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    A high school classmate who is very liberal feels Trump should be brought up on treason charges after meeting with Putin in Helsinki. It looked like Trump went out of his way to start mending a very bad relationship with Russia by talking to Putin directly. Am I missing something?

Steve
    What you're missing is that the LEFT is literally INSANE. And you're NOT INSANE. Thus NOT INSANE people can't figure out why INSANE people do things

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Dont think too deep into it. The left already had their talking points prepared well before the meeting even took place. This is nothing new. Even if he did tell Putin to fuck off they would have still pissed and moaned.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    A lot of people told trump to use the meeting to hammer Russia or not meet at all. The indictment of the 12 Russians gave him an out. I'm hoping we received something of great value during the private meeting because I think on the surface or president looked like a tool
    Something tells me Putin has some serious kompromat on POTUS, and I don't mean just the so-called "pee tape" either...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Something tells me Putin has some serious kompromat on POTUS, and I don't mean just the so-called "pee tape" either...

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

REEEEEEEE!

I'm going to enjoy the day of reckoning that the leftists are provoking.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Trump also said that at worst nothing comes from the meeting, at best we start working towards some form of cooperation. I think the President looks like a tool because the media is working to make him look like a tool. I mean, Trump is asked, with Putin standing next to him, if he thinks Putin is a liar. Even if he did, what good does it do in that setting to state that Putin is a liar? The worst thing I can say about this is that Trump should have known this was going to happen and had a better prepared answer.

On a related note, I have been wondering if Trump worked with the FBI on the timing of the release of the indictments. We know that Mr. Rosenstein briefed Trump a few days before the announcement that indictments were being written. I have been wondering if Trump, knowing that he could not directly accuse Putin worked to get this out just before the summit to allow it to be brought into the conversation easier. I doubt we will ever know for sure, just wondering.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I think he does this on purpose. In the construction business you always play your cards close to your face, the dumber and less informed your competitors think you are, the sweeter the victory when you throw down your trump card (no pun intended)
    He's been playing the swamp rats for quite a while now, and they're just too fucking stupid to figure it out

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Trump also said that at worst nothing comes from the meeting, at best we start working towards some form of cooperation. I think the President looks like a tool because the media is working to make him look like a tool. I mean, Trump is asked, with Putin standing next to him, if he thinks Putin is a liar. Even if he did, what good does it do in that setting to state that Putin is a liar? The worst thing I can say about this is that Trump should have known this was going to happen and had a better prepared answer.
    I think Trump did this on purpose. The whole thing was a set-up to show the world how stupid, ignorant, and biased our media has become. Even Putin rolled his eyes, and stifled a laugh, when one of the "reporters" asked a totally assinine question.

The Media came off looking like fools and they didn't even realize it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    I'm going to enjoy the day of reckoning that the leftists are provoking.
    I need to get cracking on my reloading press !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    I need to print this for targets at the range, It may improve my marksmanship.