Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So how exactly did Trump commit treason?

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    Leave the talk of rounding people up, re-education, labor camps and executions to the leftists. That's their dream. We just need to win elections, which we are doing. Ration / Reason to leftists insanity.

Having said that, we do need to amend the Constitution (lawfully) to stop birthright citizenship and make voting an earned right.

The left has already won. The right is a walking dead and unless it kicks liberal ass right now the game is about to be up. 10 more years and the demographics will have shifted enough that either the Republicans will never win again or they will look like today's democrats. Their nepotistic control of the media, education, and immigration policy has set them up for long term victory.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Of course if there is an armed leftist rebellion then things are different!
    With their hatred of firearms? You've got to be kidding !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Don't believe they are not armed.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whiskeyman View Post
    Heard on Sean Hannity, yesterday, that a South Dakota man was arrested for trying to make bombs. His posts on some website showed him to be anti-government and he hated the police. When they raided his home, they found all kinds of bomb-making materials and numerous firearms. They, also, said he was a member of ANTIFA.

Hannity said it wasn't covered by any news organization except a local paper.

Odd that it didn't make national news, huh....?

So, yes, they do have guns and they are not for plinking or hunting.

Never underestimate the Left. Remember, that when the Communists sought to overthrow the Czarist rule, they were well armed. You can't have a revolution without firearms.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Yep. Never underestimate your enemy's capabilities. They are ok with being armed themselves. They are NOT ok with YOU being armed.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    Yep. Never underestimate your enemy's capabilities. They are ok with being armed themselves. They are NOT ok with YOU being armed.
    That would be correct.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Trump did NOT commit Treason. Being complimentary to a foreign head of state (even an opposing one) during a public press conference is NOT Treason. The LEFT if fucking insanse. Treason is the tons of stuff that OBAMA actually did behind closed doors, not Trump sticking his foot in his mouth in a public podium.
    Agreed but I also believe President Trump says and does some things just to watch the liberals react. The more they rail against everything he does the stupider they look.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Agreed but I also believe President Trump says and does some things just to watch the liberals react. The more they rail against everything he does the stupider they look.
    And the funny thing is the Libs don't even realize they're being played. They fall for it every time.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Remember their hatred is us having guns, laws for us not for thee.

Only their "elites" and a few chosen others will have the guns as they will keep most of their followers in the dark. They don't even want their followers to be armed as they might be a threat to the "elites" when the "cannon fodder" people discover how they have been suckered, screwed, and shafted by the "elites".
    I would be willing to bet that less than 20% of the people out there that DO own guns are "liberal" or "democrats". Most of those are unlikely to have the quantity of firearms that many of us have. The biggest problem that we will have is, if it comes right down to it, how many of the "authorities" (LEOs, military, etc.) will actually work against their fellow citizens.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    It's all over fb from libs I know. Are they simply referencing the wink?

Trump did not commit treason. The Russians had nothing to do with the elections. Hitlery is pissed because she believed the world owed her the White House and she didn't get it. Boo fucking hoo.

If Pres. Trump found the cure for cancer, the left would blame him for oncologists losing their jobs and "threatening our democracy" (which, by the way idiot liberals... the USA is not a "democracy", it's a Constitutional Republic).
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Seems like they don't like the idea that Trump is coming close to preventing and or stopping current wars.

They don't understand the concept of keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer.

They also don't understand how lucky they are to live in a country that doesn't round them up and shoot them for their thoughts.

Being a loud mouth liberal maybe should be a capital offense........... nah...

Leave the talk of rounding people up, re-education, labor camps and executions to the leftists. That's their dream. We just need to win elections, which we are doing. Ration / Reason to leftists insanity.

Having said that, we do need to amend the Constitution (lawfully) to stop birthright citizenship and make voting an earned right.

Kinda like Starship Troopers.

On this note though... the thought of amending the Constitution scares the crap out of me. Not worth the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    Their plan now is to grab control of Congress via the mid-term elections and impeach Trump. If this does not work I believe they are considering a quick coup using forces controlled by the swamp and cover provided by the left wing media who will portray Trump as an agent of a foreign power removed for reasons of national security. If the left can remove Trump they will ensure all future elections follow the script.

The left can whine whatever they want. To impeach a President, he has to have done something ILLEGAL.

As far as I know, all Trump has done is 100% good. If anything, the politicians and judges who live to impede Trump at every turn should be impeached (and Hitlery should just be in prison).

You know it, I know it and we know it. Guns are TONS of fun. Any lefty who owned and used a gun wouldn't BE a lefty for long.

Therefore, the whining left is not armed.

Only their "elites" and a few chosen others will have the guns as they will keep most of their followers in the dark. They don't even want their followers to be armed as they might be a threat to the "elites" when the "cannon fodder" people discover how they have been suckered, screwed, and shafted by the "elites".
    I would be willing to bet that less than 20% of the people out there that DO own guns are "liberal" or "democrats". Most of those are unlikely to have the quantity of firearms that many of us have. The biggest problem that we will have is, if it comes right down to it, how many of the "authorities" (LEOs, military, etc.) will actually work against their fellow citizens.

Cops I don't trust. Military I do trust.

But, anyone who works against their fellow citizens won't live long. And we know where they live.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12