Thread: 353 days later ...

353 days later ...

353 days total; 53 days from dealer to dealer, approved after 347, 6 days in the mail ... Not sure to count that last 6, but I couldn't pick it up until dealer received the stamp. Also, it was on a Trust, although I'm the only one on it except for my beneficiaries.

Transferable open bolt M11/9mm with LAGE gen1 slow-fire upper & Sten mag conversion.

It's cool with its chunka-chunka-chunks... And leaves a nice little pile of brass right next to yer feet ... The original upper sprays them every where!

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Congratulations! Something similar has been on my wish list for quite some time. Pretty sure at least one other member has the same setup.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

If you're thinking about any machinegun, the time to buy has never been better ... not to mention that prices keep going up, and they are doing it faster than inflation! I remember, not that long ago they were $3K, now you're lucky to find one for $6K, most are selling in the $7-$8K range and $9K isn't an unusual asking price.