Thread: Toronto shooting General: Sharia Law Edition

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Toronto shooting General: Sharia Law Edition

So as you know, Toronto had a shooting the other night that two died and 13 others injured. This sparked a huge anti gun frenzie in the media and government. There is some glaring problems with this. The shooter was a muslim who got the gun illegally from his brother who had it smuggled illegally across the border. His brother is a gang member who is currently in a coma. He was arrested for having 42 KG of Carfentanil and 33 illegal firearms. After this shooting the RCMP held off releasing the shooters name white some time until the media had their talking points and the PR statement was written. The PR statement blamed depression and mental illness for the incident. This PR statement was of course written by a PR guy whose name is Mohammed Hashim. He works for Dawanet. Dawanet is an Muslim organization that is funded by the Liberal government.

DawaNet hand picked muslims to work in the City Council of Toronto

DawaNet has been the leader in funding/relief for the Quebec City mosque shooting & Toronto Van Attack

DawaNet has accused Conservatives of promoting Islamophobia

The former website DawaNet.com promoted an article titled 'How to turn the USA into an islamic state'

DawaNet Link

Dawanet Article

The director of DawaNet says Canadians needs to be inclusive or Muslims will become radicalized

The director of DawaNet has promoted Sharia law

BONUS

The "PR" company who wrote the statement, was also the one interviewed for the 'Hijab Hoax'

Last edited by rci2950; 07-25-2018 at 11:13 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

In 2015 his older brother was charged with possession of 33 illegal fire arms and 42 Kilograms of Carfentanil

Carfentanil is a synthetic opiate that is:
    100 times more potent than fentanyl
    5000 times more potent than heroin
    10000 times more potent than morphine

Carfentanil is so potent it can easily be argued to be a chemical weapon. Last year, there were over 4000 deaths from opioid overdoses in Canada, many from junk spiked with synthetic opioids like carfentanil. In the US the count was closer to 60,000.

Shooter was targeting specific people.

Translated from french:
    -Mr. Singh is the owner of the Sher-E-Punjab Indian Restaurant on Danforth Avenue.
    -He says he was walking down an alley behind his restaurant, which he was about to close when he saw the gunman turning around.
    -He said to me, "Do not worry, I'm not going to shoot you." --Jaspal Singh, restaurant owner
    -"I did not realize he was serious , Mr. Singh said, not seeing a gun on him and not being able to imagine that the man was going to open fire in a normally very peaceful neighborhood.
    -But that's what he did: Faisal Hussain started firing at another restaurant, 7Numbers, as soon as he left the lane.
    -"I keep asking myself [why he did not kill me]. It may be because I also have brown skin." -- Jaspal Singh, restaurateur

Source:

https://ici.radio-canada.ca/nouvelle...th-homme-sauve

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Deport all immediately.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

islam is the "religion" of peace. Everyone knows that.

Nothing radical about muslims, either.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Deport all immediately.
    Sadly, the psychology of liberals will cause them to import more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Deport all immediately.
    Why? They should be treated to the "Chinese method of justice".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

The Canaduh int agency and even the local police knew he sympathised with isis.

I can see a time in our future when Canadians, Germans, Brits, etc westerners flee their own betrayed nations for the USA.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The Canaduh int agency and even the local police knew he sympathised with isis.

I can see a time in our future when Canadians, Germans, Brits, etc westerners flee their own betrayed nations for the USA.
    We won't let them in. They aren't muslim enough......
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The director of DawaNet says Canadians needs to be inclusive or Muslims will become radicalized
    The Muzzie mantra.
    "We are not terrorists, accept us or we'll kill you!!"

BISHOP

Apparently Castreau has taken over 20 vacation days so far this year, essentially meaning he only works 4 days a week.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...naging-crisis/

Castreau?
    https://www.blakkpepper.com/2018/02/...-fidel-castro/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"