Thread: If you can't hold it you don't own it.

If you can't hold it you don't own it.

“I was demanding every day to take physical delivery in person. Brinks would not speak to me as their contract was with Goldmoney, not me. I was demanding Goldmoney tell me the location of the Brinks Vault. After nine weeks, they agreed. A few days later I got a call from the vault, along with a message: ‘Your Bullion Shipment Has Arrived.’”

The metal Reeves had paid storage fees on for 2 years had now arrived at the vault. I ask him if he addressed the issue with Brinks, if they confirmed they had in fact stored or not stored his bullion for two years.

He smiles, “It gets better. When I got there, it wasn’t a Brinks facility. I took delivery of my silver, but from a totally different vault operator.”

“So,” I summarize, “you bought bullion from Goldmoney, you contracted them to store your metal, separately labeled and segregated from any other bullion, in one specific city in one specific vault operated by Brinks. For two years they charged you storage fees. You asked for your bullion back, and for eight weeks the metal was being delivered, until week nine, when the metal became undelivered, appearing suddenly and ready for pickup inside of another company’s vault? How do you explain that?”

“They obviously never bought the metal in the first place!,” says Reeves

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-01/caveat-emptor
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

How's that saying go? "Possession is nine-tenths of the law?"
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

This may be why some have had trouble getting their metals back from banks they deposited them with. It's a scam all the way around.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

He should check that gold to be sure it isn't salted with tungsten cores.

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I can't see the point of buying precious metals if you don't take possession of them, stashing 20 pounds of gold doesn't pose a huge logistical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    “I was demanding every day to take physical delivery in person. Brinks would not speak to me as their contract was with Goldmoney, not me. I was demanding Goldmoney tell me the location of the Brinks Vault. After nine weeks, they agreed. A few days later I got a call from the vault, along with a message: ‘Your Bullion Shipment Has Arrived.’”

The metal Reeves had paid storage fees on for 2 years had now arrived at the vault. I ask him if he addressed the issue with Brinks, if they confirmed they had in fact stored or not stored his bullion for two years.

He smiles, “It gets better. When I got there, it wasn’t a Brinks facility. I took delivery of my silver, but from a totally different vault operator.”

“So,” I summarize, “you bought bullion from Goldmoney, you contracted them to store your metal, separately labeled and segregated from any other bullion, in one specific city in one specific vault operated by Brinks. For two years they charged you storage fees. You asked for your bullion back, and for eight weeks the metal was being delivered, until week nine, when the metal became undelivered, appearing suddenly and ready for pickup inside of another company’s vault? How do you explain that?”

“They obviously never bought the metal in the first place!,” says Reeves

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-01/caveat-emptor

There's a big question as to whether or not there is any gold in Fort Knox. Supposedly, Germany received a bunch of gold from the US and discovered that it was merely gold plated tungsten!

Now, the density of gold is 19.32 grams per cc while tungsten's density is 19.30 grams per cc!

PHONY GOLD

MORE PHONY GOLD

Leave it to the Clintons to sell out our Country......
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

China also got ahold of some gold plated tungsten. I think now they buy it, melt it down, and test it before they pay for it.