Thread: Chicago Gang & Street Violence - Big Weekend

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Chicago Gang & Street Violence - Big Weekend

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...YEJ?ocid=ientp

Are all the victims here black, or just most of them?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Go to https://heyjackass.com/ for racial breakdown. It usually runs 80-85% black, the rest hispanic. Nothing ever changes here.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

This is the fruit of white privilege.

Right?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

This is a perfect example of what happens when Dimcrats are in charge of things.

And, it's another great example of gun control at its best, too.

Of course, it's da White man's fault.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    This is a perfect example of what happens when Dimcrats are in charge of things.

And, it's another great example of gun control at its best, too.

Of course, it's da White man's fault.
    It's ALWAYS "da White man's fault."
    You should know that by now!!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

A nice recap of the latest carnage, courtesy of the Chicago Tribune: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...04-story.html#

Btw: all this came in the wake of two recent "Peace Marches" which shut down major thoroughfares in Chicago. They were both organized by the usual storefront reverends, community activists, & fake priests who make a living off blackmailing the city with demands to "stop the violence" and "enact stronger gun-control laws". They constantly howl about police-involved shootings of youths of color but 99% of the shootings/killings involve blacks murdering other blacks. It's gotten to the point where it's laughable about how Democrat plantation politics are destroying large areas of the city...yet they continue to blame everyone but those really responsible i.e. themselves.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Go to https://heyjackass.com/ for racial breakdown. It usually runs 80-85% black, the rest hispanic. Nothing ever changes here.
    Great site for violent crime in Chicago info. 1974 was their worst year ever (974 murders).