Thread: The GIFT from the Democrat Party and the leftists.....

The GIFT from the Democrat Party and the leftists.....

So now the LEFTWING MEDIA and Democrat Leaders' violent rhetoric ended up with a man trying to hire hitmen to kill ICE agents? If this were the OTHER WAY AROUND, the mainstream media would be condemning All Republicans or Conservatives 24/7 for creating an atmosphere of 'hate'.

They will blame conservative rhetoric and Trump rather than the real source of such stupidity.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Does any one believe these fuktards aren't trying to spark a revolution ?

This will end badly for these nitwits.

WikiLeaks Creates Archive of ICE Employee Personal Info Titled ‘ICEPatrol’

Whistleblowing website WikiLeaks has compiled a searchable archive of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) employee personal information.

WikiLeaks clarified in another tweet that the decision to create this archive was created “in light of the actions taken by ICE lately, such as the separation of children and parents at the US border.”

Many were not impressed by Wikileaks decision to publish this archive, alleging that WikiLeaks could be endangering the lives of ICE agents as many have expressed anger over border security laws being enforced in recent weeks:
    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...led-icepatrol/

Why does Julian Assange hate America??
    Last edited by LAGC; 08-10-2018 at 07:39 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

The Communist Media and Dim/Libs already had a guy shoot up a bunch of Repub Congressmen the other year. This isn't something that just came about.

I'm starting to think this is being orchestrated....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The Communist Media and Dim/Libs already had a guy shoot up a bunch of Repub Congressmen the other year. This isn't something that just came about.

It could be orchestrated if they were thinking like Alinsky but I think it is just projection.
    They accuse the people around them of the worst parts of themselves.
    THAT is how they are so confident all that evil is ‘out there’.....and IT must be controlled.
    CHOOT UM!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post

Don't "think" - it IS !!
    Why else would all these "tragedies" happen so frequently AND be so "timely"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”