Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huh huh huh, it says hold....

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Huh huh huh, it says hold....

Last edited by Altarboy; 08-07-2018 at 09:29 PM.

Rush talked a lot about this election today. The Dim candidate was resorting to the old claim that Republications wanted to take Social Security away from old people.

I guess with respect to the results today an old surfing term applies to the Blue Wave and that term is "ankle buster."

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Does that term mean the same as "the blue Wave is only ankle deep"?
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    My mother in-law, living in Florida told me that they had to vote for Algore because Bush was going to take away their social security. As I remember it, Bush didn't take away SS.

Democrats haven't given up the lie because there are still enough stupid people that believe the lie.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

But, but, but, LAGC said this was going to be a Blue Wave and the Dims were going to win everything.....

It had to be Russian meddling. Nothing else could have prevented the Dim from getting in.

Where's Mueller!?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Funny you should say that, because they are in fact blaming the Russians.

A ruby red Ohio district that Trump and Romney won by double-digit margins. Only barely held on to this year, by the slimmest of margins, and only then after outspending the Dems 3-to-1.

Yeah, I'd be a little worried about November if I were the GOP.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Yeah, just looking at the totals, and the GOP candidate had more votes than the total of the next two highest candidates...while the DEM candidate came in next to last.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Are we talking about the same race?

With 100% of precincts reporting, the special election in Ohio's 12th district is too close to call.

Troy Balderson (R) has 50.2 percent of the vote with 100% of precincts in, compared to 49.3 percent for Danny O'Connor (D). There are still 3,300 provisional ballots and some more absentee ballots outstanding.
    https://www.politico.com/election-re...ection/aug-07/

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

U.S. House, Ohio, District 12

Troy Balderson (R) ...... 101,574
    Danny O'Connor (D) .... 99,820
    Joe Manchik (G) ........... 1,127
    Looks like that Green Party candidate may have played spoiler. If he hadn't run and those votes went to the Dem, the Dem may have won.

(We'll have to see after those 3300 remaining provisional and absentee ballots get counted...)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-website.html
    Last edited by LAGC; 08-08-2018 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    A ruby red Ohio district that Trump and Romney won by double-digit margins. Only barely held on to this year, by the slimmest of margins, and only then after outspending the Dems 3-to-1.

Yeah, I'd be a little worried about November if I were the GOP.
    But, the Republican won.....right? I don't give a damn if the totals were lower. It only takes 1 more vote than the other guy to be a winner. Every vote counts.

I'm not worried about anything in Nov. The Dims are in the middle of a Blue Ebb Tide. It's only going to get worse as they continue to become more unhinged over the next few months.

Sorry, LAGC, your side is losing ground.....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Looks like that Green Party candidate may have played spoiler. If he hadn't run and those votes went to the Dem, the Dem may have won.

(We'll have to see after those 3300 remaining provisional and absentee ballots get counted...)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-website.html
    And, if he hadn't run, and votes went to the Repubs, the margin would have been a little greater.

You're rationalizing all this, but it doesn't change the results.

It's very difficult to find solid ground when you build your hopes on, "what if's."

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride.

Sorry, LAGC, you side is losing ground....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Sorry, LAGC, you side is losing ground....
    I guess I better only bring my short boots then, if it's only going to be "ankle deep."

I guess I better only bring my short boots then, if it's only going to be "ankle deep."

You never know. You may be able to walk around barefooted and still not get wet by the Illusory Blue Wave....

Freedom isn't free.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

The dems will have a harder time cheating this time around:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-decree-328995

Judge ends consent decree limiting RNC 'ballot security' activities

By JOSH GERSTEIN
    01/09/2018 11:50 AM EST

After more than three decades, Republicans are free of a federal court consent decree that sharply limited the Republican National Committee's ability to challenge voters' qualifications and target the kind of fraud President Donald Trump has alleged affected the 2016 presidential race.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

We all know LAGC, the only way the dems/communist party wins is through illegal votes. You simply should be ashamed that your side of the coin is win at any cost. Requiring voters to present ID is an impediment to illegal voting. You don't mind though disenfranchising legitimate votes for the cause do you?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I wouldn't declare victory for the Republican just yet. There are still many ballots to find in out of the way places, mail bags full of absentee ballots that were previously unknown. A 1,000 vote deficit is nothing to Democrats whose soul goal is to be in power.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

why is it this close/always " missing ballots on damn near every election now??????

IMHO this shit's scripted.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I wouldn't declare victory for the Republican just yet. There are still many ballots to find in out of the way places, mail bags full of absentee ballots that were previously unknown. A 1,000 vote deficit is nothing to Democrats whose soul goal is to be in power.
    There's a whole graveyard of Dimocrat votes that haven't been counted yet.

You can live as a Republican, but when you're dead, you become a Dimocrat.

Freedom isn't free.

And EVERY TIME the "missing" ballots are counted they are usually 90% Dimocrat, or just enough to sway the election.

BISHOP

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast