Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huh huh huh, it says hold....

Democrats Are Trying to Steal Ohio D-12 Election — After Dems Find 500 Votes Lying Around at Polling Station

The tight race between Democrat Danny O’Connor and Republican Troy Balderson just got tighter.

Election officials in Franklin County found 588 previously uncounted votes in a Columbus suburb. The result: O’Connor had a net gain of 190 votes, bringing the race’s margin down to 1,564.

“The votes from a portion of one voting location had not been processed into the tabulation system,” according to a Franklin County Board of Elections news release.

Balderson declared victory Tuesday night in the closely watched congressional district race in central Ohio. But O’Connor says he’s waiting for all votes to be counted.

That includes 3,435 provisional ballots and 5,048 absentee ballots, which will be tabulated by Aug. 24.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lling-station/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Does that term mean the same as "the blue Wave is only ankle deep"?
    More like a puddle of urine.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Democrats Are Trying to Steal Ohio D-12 Election — After Dems Find 500 Votes Lying Around at Polling Station

The tight race between Democrat Danny O’Connor and Republican Troy Balderson just got tighter.

Election officials in Franklin County found 588 previously uncounted votes in a Columbus suburb. The result: O’Connor had a net gain of 190 votes, bringing the race’s margin down to 1,564.

“The votes from a portion of one voting location had not been processed into the tabulation system,” according to a Franklin County Board of Elections news release.

Balderson declared victory Tuesday night in the closely watched congressional district race in central Ohio. But O’Connor says he’s waiting for all votes to be counted.

That includes 3,435 provisional ballots and 5,048 absentee ballots, which will be tabulated by Aug. 24.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...lling-station/
    And, surprise, surprise....96% of those ballots, yet to be counted, will favor the Communist Party (Dims).
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    why is it this close/always " missing ballots on damn near every election now??????

IMHO this shit's scripted.
    When you find a winning strategy you stick with it, I guess.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I hope they check those names against all the names in the Columbus area cemeteries. I'd bet some of those votes are from 150 year old people...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I hope they check those names against all the names in the Columbus area cemeteries. I'd bet some of those votes are from 150 year old people...
    Not only there but for multiple surnames at the same addresses !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

What's interesting is that this special election was only to fill that seat until the end of this year.

In November, these same 3 candidates will get a re-match in the general election, to see who holds the seat for the next 2 more years.

It will be interesting to see how the vote totals vary with more people voting in the general, whether the same dynamics hold up or not.
    Last edited by LAGC; 08-12-2018 at 09:47 AM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    A ruby red Ohio district that Trump and Romney won by double-digit margins. Only barely held on to this year, by the slimmest of margins, and only then after outspending the Dems 3-to-1.

Yeah, I'd be a little worried about November if I were the GOP.

I guess the democraps didn't put enough effort and creativity into their voter fraud this time.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    A ruby red Ohio district that Trump and Romney won by double-digit margins. Only barely held on to this year, by the slimmest of margins, and only then after outspending the Dems 3-to-1.

Yeah, I'd be a little worried about November if I were the GOP.
    He won an election which he was not supposed to. Trump was supposed to have so turned off everyone so much that Balderson had no chance of winning. I see this as a sign that things are not as bad for the GOP as the MSM has been trying to get us to believe. Sort of like what happened to Clinton.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12