Thread: Q?

Q?

Why were people holding signs with a Q, at trumps rally? Is this some deep state insider who is talking? What is the web site to view this?

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    At the risk of being stood before the firing squad, there is a 1450 page discussion about Q and his postings across town at ArfCom. I don't keep up with it, but if you got time to kill...
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Why were people holding signs with a Q, at trumps rally? Is this some deep state insider who is talking? What is the web site to view this?
    This is what I found. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...p-rallies.html

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Q is fighting the deep state.

https://qanon.app
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Q approves!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Also a large post going on at the AK Files site also.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

I dunno anything about q but have heard about sealed indictments for the domestic enemies. It's a nice thought anyway.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Part of the q phenomena, maybe the most important part, is a vid allegedly found by NYPD on Lil Tony Weiner's laptop of kilary and huma torturing a little girl, they filet her face off while she's still alive and put it on their own faces so the girl dumps more adrenachrome into her bloodstream so the pedovores (those who eat kids) can drink it. Then there's the part about walnut sauce. You don't want to know any more. It's all about pizzagate. I imagine if she had won there'd be martial law, suspension of the constitution, everything this far into her regime.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

AP Tries To Cover Up Clinton Links To Sex Cult
    The Associated Press is running a full-court press to block any reporting on the associations between Bill and Hillary Clinton and NXIVM, the sex cult that sees its leaders Keith Raniere and Allison Mack standing trial for sex trafficking.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/ap-tri...s-to-sex-cult/

Journalist Found Dead After Investigating Clinton Sex Crimes
    “She was worried about the victim because he was the first to break the ice,” according to True Pundit. “There were others waiting to tell their stories but he was the catalyst. Did she think she could be harmed? Absolutely. This woman was fearless. Absolute warrior. A former cop. I don’t think she was afraid of anyone or anything.”
    Within a month of Moore supplying details to federal agents and having documented the interactions with several alleged victims of the Clintons, Moore turned up dead.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report...on-sex-crimes/