Thread: Mollie Tibbetts Not Killed By An Illegal Alien, But By....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Mollie Tibbetts Not Killed By An Illegal Alien, But By....

The Left is pulling out all the stops to project the image that illegal aliens are NOT dangerous.

They're claiming that Mollie Tibbetts was killed by TOXIC MASCULINITY, not because an illegal alien was here and committed a heinous crime.

The Left/Dimocrats care more about illegal aliens, and their agenda, than they do about US citizens' safety.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/moll...213805650.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    We need to have a "partisan rock" somewhere, so that we can inscribe the names of all the innocent we lose to illegal aliens. Keep it a secret location so the left of any stripe can't defile it. Have just a few, 3 or 4, people know where it is and they add the names and send pics to multitude of people to be posted on line.
    Continually remind people what the cost is in innocent lives.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    We need to have a "partisan rock" somewhere, so that we can inscribe the names of all the innocent we lose to illegal aliens. Keep it a secret location so the left of any stripe can't defile it. Have just a few, 3 or 4, people know where it is and they add the names and send pics to multitude of people to be posted on line.
    I like that idea.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Thank you.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This sort of thing makes me sick. I don't know how it will end, but a lot of people I know are getting fed up. Probably everyone will just turn on the tv and veg out.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Every time I see that shitsack I can't help but notice he doesn't have much mestizo in him.

Frankly, he looks middle eastern to me.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

I just uncovered this bizarre tidbit: the killer had a girlfriend/baby momma who was supposedly friends with Mollie Tibbets: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/iris...233429060.html
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    I like that idea.
    So do I !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Mollie Tibbetts’ Accused Murderer Seeking Gag Order To Prevent From Being Referred To As An Illegal Alien
    The attorney for the accused murderer of Mollie Tibbetts filed a gag order on Wednesday to prevent his client from being referred to as an illegal alien.

The defendant, 24-year-old Christian Bahena Rivera, has been charged with first degree murder for the slaying of Iowa college student Tibbetts. Rivera led investigators to the Tibbetts’ body in a cornfield after he admitted that he followed her while she was running.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/08/24/mo...illegal-alien/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I just uncovered this bizarre tidbit: the killer had a girlfriend/baby momma who was supposedly friends with Mollie Tibbets: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/iris...233429060.html
    Facebook friends. Said Tibbetts and her brothers, also Facebook friends of the gal may have gone to same high school. Being "friends" with someone today is almost meaningless in the true sense of the word, at least compared to when I was growing up. Could probably count my "friends" on two hands, same with today. Someone on FB has 800 "friends", not really.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    Being they're all from the same small town it's hard for everyone not to know everyone else. Also, I think I read where she often jogged past the place the perp worked, so add that to him possibly already knowing and lusting for her from her relationship with his ex.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

It was Karma

Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

It would end up being bigger than the Vietnam Memorial wall, couldn't hide it.

So, I'm not understanding that tweet. Did she hate white people for not voting for Jones in massive numbers, or because she thought too many white people voted for Jones?

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    It was Karma

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

So, I'm not understanding that tweet. Did she hate white people for not voting for Jones in massive numbers, or because she thought too many white people voted for Jones?
    It would appear that she hated white people for not voting for the Democrat in the election. The untold story of that tweet is that the opponent to Senator Jones was Judge Roy Moore, who was convicted by the press for child molestation. There are a lot of people who do not follow the news and who do not research news stories that believe that Judge Moore should be in jail based on the accusations leveled at him during the campaign. I am not sure if he did or did not act inappropriately, what I know is that he has been found guilty based on biased reporting by a news media that has not liked him for a long time. I believe this is what she was referring to.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

This is reminiscent of the story regarding the German girl who was raped and drown in a river by a poor downtrodden disenfranchised muslim. Her parents asked that donations to her memorial be given to refugees.
    Simply amazing.