Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: McCain dies

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway

McCain dies

...and as a vet, I say good riddance.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

S
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

One less shit stain in the senate.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I have a lot of respect for one who flew 24 missions in an A-4 off an aircraft carrier.

I have almost no respect for someone who called himself a republican and then stomped all over the constitution.

Regardless, rest in peace old soldier.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Now, if only more would follow suit....

An American turncoat.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

I won't be shedding any tears...never did like him.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Can't say I'm sad, he was a weasel. A constant thorn in the side of conservatism, a double dealing POS(if I hear him weasel out the words "my friends" one more time I'll barf) who knew he was dying but refused to give up his seat in the Senate, just to continue fucking us. Was he brave flying in the face of danger, absolutely. All in all, I say good riddance, hopefully when he meets his maker, he has a good accounting for himself and his actions.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 08-26-2018 at 01:11 AM.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I considered saying something unkind or hateful about the man based on his actions in the senate but I thought about it and just didn't seem necessary. He was someone's father, husband, brother, son and now he's gone.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

A true RINO in every sense of the term. He can join his old senate buddy Ted Kennedy now.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

When Chucky Schumer gives him a great eulogy and proclaims his merits, you know what kind of guy McCain truly was.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I want my president to the right thing and NOT order that the flag be flown at half mast , a nice parting FU to the piece of dog shit traitor.

McCain already said on his deathbed that Trump wasn't invited to his funeral.

GW Bush and Obama will be giving eulogies and paying their respects instead.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Complete List: History of John McCain Calling for War Around the World
    Bonus: China
    China is kind of in its own class with McCain, who’s made strange vague threats towards the country in the past. Such as “the Arab spring is coming to China,” whatever that means. China may be a target on the periphery for McCain but he does still encourage antagonizing the country to this day. Calling for things like more “freedom of navigation drills” and other naval exercises in the South China Sea.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...und-the-world/
    I assume by arab spring in China he means more trouble with the Chinese wiggers, a moslom infested region of China the chicoms have been stomping on lately.

John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero who people would logically imagine as a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books.
    http://www.unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

But before we get ahead of ourselves, lets talk about the time his hubris caused an explosion on the USS Forrestal. Then A4 pilot McCain decided that he was going to “wet start” his A4E to shake up the guy in back of his A4. What resulted was a massive explosion and fire that killed 144 sailors and put the USS Forrestal out of commission. Video below:
    https://ghost.report/2017/05/18/john...hes-a-traitor/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    McCain already said on his deathbed that Trump wasn't invited to his funeral.

GW Bush and Obama will be giving eulogies and paying their respects instead.
    That's fitting.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    I want my president to the right thing and NOT order that the flag be flown at half mast , a nice parting FU to the piece of dog shit traitor.
    At least today is Sunday and no one is at the local PO to raise the flag...so that's one day anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    Did they lower the flags for Uncle Teddy? I don't remember.

Freedom isn't free.

Of course they did.

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    Of course they did.
    Well, McCain was as good of a liberal Dimocrat as Uncle Teddy was, so I guess it fits....

Freedom isn't free.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I considered saying something unkind or hateful about the man based on his actions in the senate but I thought about it and just didn't seem necessary. He was someone's father, husband, brother, son and now he's gone.
    Yeah and now the crown will get handed to his wife, an even bigger libtard.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast