Thread: Sad News

Unhappy Sad News

Hey guys,

I just found out some sad news.

Wade “Gibsonite” Austin passed away from a stroke on 8/26/16.

His wife quoted him and said to tell “the gang” that Gib really had fun with us and enjoyed “talking shit.”
    The 2nd Amendment : Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So sad, but thanks for the update. Pass along to his wife if you speak to her, our prayers for her and that we had fun with him too! He will be missed.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Oh no.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Rest In Peace old friend , you will be missed!

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know
    May he RIP
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Gibsodomite was one of the greatest human beings to walk this fucking gay earth and I'm honored to have called him my friend. Now hes fucking dead and never once was there a fucking single thanks to him for maintaining order of the shithole containment board he moderated. Fuck you Dave (Jim Jones Koolaid Man) Thornton for the way you treated him when you couldn't keep this shit fucking site running after all the fucking money you extorted from the sucker members to run this forshit site. Which btw, it doesn't cost fucking shit to run a forum. Dickhead Dave used your "donations" to buy himself guns at all of you suckers (me included) expense.

Did anyone actually get that shitty fucking ipad?
    20180905_122404.jpg
    Fuck all of you for not building him a fucking shrine in his god damn honor you cocksuckers. And fuck you krapski you fucking shitbag.
    Attitudes change quick when dicks are involved and faces are pushed into pillows.

Hello, ya cunt!
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post
    Gibsodomite was one of the greatest human beings to walk this fucking gay earth and I'm honored to have called him my friend. Now hes fucking dead and never once was there a fucking single thanks to him for maintaining order of the shithole containment board he moderated. Fuck you Dave (Jim Jones Koolaid Man) Thornton for the way you treated him when you couldn't keep this shit fucking site running after all the fucking money you extorted from the sucker members to run this forshit site. Which btw, it doesn't cost fucking shit to run a forum. Dickhead Dave used your "donations" to buy himself guns at all of you suckers (me included) expense.

20180905_122404.jpg
    Fuck all of you for not building him a fucking shrine in his god damn honor you cocksuckers. And fuck you krapski you fucking shitbag.
    Couldn't have said it any better myself. Fuck you dave. Fuck you kkkrapski. Fucking cocksuckers.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moebrown20 View Post
    Hey guys,

I just found out some sad news.

Wade “Gibsonite” Austin passed away from a stroke on 8/26/16.

His wife quoted him and said to tell “the gang” that Gib really had fun with us and enjoyed “talking shit.”
    Thanks for sharing the sad info, Moe.

Though I never posted that much in the RH i used to get a kick out of reading the stuff you guys put up about Gibby's misadventures & Hondo's rusty shit guns.

RIP Gibby
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by crapshoot View Post

20180905_122404.jpg
    Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd add a name though. 308 the riveting uber douchebag. Godspeed and rest in peace Jizztonite.

Fuck the rest of you gunsnet losers and your pathetic little 12 man circle jerk.
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Actually, it does cost me money and time to maintain this site. I'm not David but he did buy servers a few times. Now I buy servers and have done so. I've also replaced hard drives a few times. David pays the internet bill and I pay hardware, electricity and also my time to look thru logs to make sure all is well. This comes out of my check with nothing from GN. Enjoy your site.

RIP to "Gib".
    -=Alex=-
    Please send me a message of ANY and ALL server / forum / site related issues that need to be addressed. This does not include personal problems with users or moderators. Dont ask me for help on posting a picture, video or whatever in a thread. Ask someone else. I'm busy.

Sorry to hear about Gibby.