Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: So the first day of Kavanaugh's confirmation hearings is a leftwing SH*TSHOW....

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    Holy shit! That looks like Bozo the Clown's daughter.

She has no business teaching school anywhere in the US. If that's a legitimate phone number, everyone needs to be calling her director and registering a complaint.

She should not be teaching young kids. Just her showing up in class looking like that is enough to give kids nightmares.

Where's the Secret Service? After all, she's calling for the assassination of a Supreme Court Judge.

p.s. She has the vacant look of someone suffering from TDS. She needs treatment and confinement.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Holy shit! That looks like Bozo the Clown's daughter.

She has no business teaching school anywhere in the US. If that's a legitimate phone number, everyone needs to be calling her director and registering a complaint.

She should not be teaching young kids. Just her showing up in class looking like that is enough to give kids nightmares.

Where's the Secret Service? After all, she's calling for the assassination of a Supreme Court Judge.

p.s. She has the vacant look of someone suffering from TDS. She needs treatment and confinement.
    I agree about the vacant look. Add that to those eyebrows and that five head and you've got the makings of one wacky gal!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I agree about the vacant look. Add that to those eyebrows and that five head and you've got the makings of one wacky gal!
    The main problem with women like this is they are becoming more the norm than the exception for the Dimocrat-Communist Party.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    It just came to me. Those are Groucho Marx's eyebrows.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    It just came to me. Those are Groucho Marx's eyebrows.
    Dude look like a lady

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I wonder how to check the validity of that posting without bothering the person who might actually be attached to that phone number, but in the event it is real and the number legit, get a burner phone and call them.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I wonder how to check the validity of that posting without bothering the person who might actually be attached to that phone number, but in the event it is real and the number legit, get a burner phone and call them.
    Per Whitepages the 651-423-8100 number comes back to - https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-651-423-8100.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

One thing about Ford that bothers me is that (supposedly) she is two years younger than Kavanaugh. If true, WHY does she look at least 10-15 years OLDER now?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    One thing about Ford that bothers me is that (supposedly) she is two years younger than Kavanaugh. If true, WHY does she look at least 10-15 years OLDER now?
    Feminist, mental health issue lifestyle of Liberalism makes you ugly. There is scientific proof of that.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Per Whitepages the 651-423-8100 number comes back to - https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-651-423-8100.

Steve
    Thanks for a good laugh at myself! I have several reverse look-ups in my favorite list to track down scam calls that I flat forgot that I have the ability to look it up myself. DOH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post

Steve
    Yup. I clicked on the link and got a satellite view of the map. It looks like either a school and school ground.

I hope they get a lot of calls about her....might call them, myself.

Freedom isn't free.

JUNEAU, Alaska (AP) — Alaska Republican party leaders plan to consider whether to reprimand U.S. Sen. Lisa Murkowski for opposing Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation.

The party has asked Murkowski to provide any information she might want its state central committee to consider.

Party Chairman Tuckerman Babcock says the committee could decide to issue a statement. Or he says it could withdraw support of Murkowski, encourage party officials to look for a replacement and ask that she not seek re-election as a Republican.

He says the party took that more extreme step previously with state legislators who caucused with Democrats.

He says all this follows outrage from Alaska Republicans.

Murkowski told reporters that if she worried about political repercussions she wouldn’t be able to do the job Alaskans expect her to do.
    https://apnews.com/93cee785826a467a9f5bad4bcb75980a

Off with the traitor!
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Dude look like a lady

I suppose it could be worse than kavanau, however keep this in mind;

Kavanaugh White House Counsel: PATRIOT Act, "measured, careful, responsible, and constitutional approach"
    https://epic.org/2018/08/kavanaugh-w...-counsel-.html

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I suppose it could be worse than kavanau, however keep this in mind;

Kavanaugh White House Counsel: PATRIOT Act, "measured, careful, responsible, and constitutional approach"
    https://epic.org/2018/08/kavanaugh-w...-counsel-.html

Eddie Munster makes a good case no doubt.

Kavanaugh Joins Liberals to Protect Pro-Planned Parenthood Ruling
    https://stream.org/kavanaugh-joins-l...nthood-ruling/
    This move could indicate that Roberts and Kavanaugh are loath to take take up an abortion-related question in the aftermath of Kavanaugh’s contentious confirmation. The Court’s new junior justice has generally kept a low profile since taking the bench in October.

Let's hope that's the case and not the start of a trend
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

As for the chick and her looks, there seems to be a basic sameness in the eyes and composure of these wacky lib chicks. It's a smugness with a touch of evil.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Kavanaugh Joins Liberals to Protect Pro-Planned Parenthood Ruling
    https://stream.org/kavanaugh-joins-l...nthood-ruling/
    This move could indicate that Roberts and Kavanaugh are loath to take take up an abortion-related question in the aftermath of Kavanaugh’s contentious confirmation. The Court’s new junior justice has generally kept a low profile since taking the bench in October.

Let's hope that's the case and not the start of a trend
    I looked at the issues in the case before the court and I think he was justified. I would rather all government money to Planned Parenthood (and other charities for that matter) be cut off, but that was not the issue. Nor was it their support for and providing abortions. So, while the MSM will make this seem like he is acting out of character with what we were told he would do, it is not true. The question of abortion was not part of this case (legally).
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I looked at the issues in the case before the court and I think he was justified. I would rather all government money to Planned Parenthood (and other charities for that matter) be cut off, but that was not the issue. Nor was it their support for and providing abortions. So, while the MSM will make this seem like he is acting out of character with what we were told he would do, it is not true. The question of abortion was not part of this case (legally).
    Oh I agree I just hope it's not the start of a trend
    Also from the article:
    The Supreme Court declined to review three cases relating to Republican efforts to defund Planned Parenthood at the state level Monday, over a vigorous dissent from Justice Clarence Thomas.
    “So what explains the Court’s refusal to do its job here?,” Thomas wrote. “I suspect it has something to do with the fact that some respondents in these cases are named ‘Planned Parenthood.’”

“Some tenuous connection to a politically fraught issue does not justify abdicating our judicial duty,” Thomas added. “If anything, neutrally applying the law is all the more important when political issues are in the background.”

And getting back to the circus to get him in
    Where's the #MeToo outrage?
    https://stream.org/millionaire-pedop...-on-the-wrist/
    Epstein escaped the consequences of collecting underage girls for sex. He sexually abused and trafficked over 80 girls. The crony of Bill Clinton, know for palling around with Hollywood celebrities, should be spending the rest of his life in prison. Instead, he served merely 13 months in the county jail.

It gets worse. The deal he agreed to also shut down the FBI from looking for other victims or prosecuting other powerful men involved. The court hid the deal from his victims until after the judge approved it.
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast