Thread: This is an ass kicking.

This is an ass kicking.

"And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post

The natives seem restless.

Ooga-booga.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Cheerleaders are in shape.

The video may not play on all computers/devices. I couldn't view it, but I found the same fight on youtube! HAHAHAHAHA. I love how the black dudes are yelling at the black girl "You got your ass kicked!!" hahahahahaha

Last edited by tank_monkey; 09-11-2018 at 07:23 PM.

AND IT WAS A WELL DESERVED THUMPING !!
    One of the reasons I think the cheerleader won is BECAUSE she was a cheerleader. It is VERY apparent that she is in better physical shape than that sow that attacked her.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    AND IT WAS A WELL DESERVED THUMPING !!
    One of the reasons I think the cheerleader won is BECAUSE she was a cheerleader. It is VERY apparent that she is in better physical shape than that sow that attacked her.
    Plus, the cheerleader reacted instantaneously, which is the exact opposite of what the sow expected. She expected her punch to be intimidation enough to be able to show her superiority.

She got fooled and got her ass kicked along with it.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

If you listen closely you can hear a satisfying thump as her head contacts the cement.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

If you listen closely you can hear a satisfying thump as her head contacts the cement.
    "Head"?? I thought that was from being knocked on her BUTT !! Her head should have rung like a bell because of the empty space in it !
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Always good to see the "underdog" defend themselves and even better when they woop ass up.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Always good to see the "underdog" defend themselves and even better when they woop ass up.
    The White girl was only an "underdog" in the eyes of the black girl. I guess you would call that ass kicking an eye-opening experience.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    The White girl was only an "underdog" in the eyes of the black girl. I guess you would call that ass kicking an eye-opening experience.....
    Agree. It's unwise to start a fight with an athlete.

I've often found that people who repeatedly and calmly tell you they really don't want to fight are the ones who can actually kick ass.