Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Examples of TDS Demonstrated By The Left

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I was wondering how long before someone tried to #MeToo him.
    You know to us older guys the # = pound, so when I see that it just says pound me too.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    You know to us older guys the # = pound, so when I see that it just says pound me too.
    Good one !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

I found out why Fineswine sat on the "letter" she had about Kavanaugh and the TDS woman so long. She waited until Kavanaugh was a few days away from his confirmation vote so she could prolong the vote, hopefully, until after the November voting is done. The timing was determined to make people skeptical and want more time to see if everything, in the accusation were true or not.

And, it seems to be getting the desired effect. Dims and some Repub are calling for more time to figure things out.

So, his vote will, probably, be delayed for a while now.

As far as his accuser, I heard, today, on Rush, that she's a liberal college professor who has been involved in a women's march protesting Trump and she wore a vagina hat. She, also, erased all her social media footprints prior to this. Her students, when asked about her, all described her as "dark."

I, also, heard that she doesn't want to face any Senate panel concerning her allegations.

So, this is what Kavanaugh is facing right now....a looney, Leftist TDS sufferer, sponsored by a traitor in the Senate.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The Kavanaugh accuser doesn't want to go in front of congress because lying under oath could land her in jail, just ask william jefferson clinton.

It doesn't matter. Fineswine knew what she was doing, playing the "rape" card at the last minute to delay/derail Kavanaugh's confirmation. She had been sitting on that information since July.

Even without any criminal charges, with all the poo being flung around, the stench alone is going to linger all over the confirmation hearings.

All it would take is a couple of those Republican women senators getting cold feet, along with unanimous Democratic opposition, and Kavanaugh won't be confirmed.

And if that happens, Trump is going to have a hell of a time filling that vacant SCOTUS seat, especially if Democrats make any gains in November.

We could end up with an empty seat, only 8 sitting Supreme Court Justices, until after the 2020 elections, at which point the Dems may be able to make multiple appointments, depending on how the political winds blow.

Payback for Merrick Garland.
    Last edited by LAGC; 09-17-2018 at 09:15 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Ali - I heard that on Rush's show too.
    In some of the reports I've read, the "accuser" claims her memory is foggy because she was drunk. It is SOOoo easy to "misinterpret" things (like seeing "pink elephants") when you are drunk.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Ali - I heard that on Rush's show too.
    In some of the reports I've read, the "accuser" claims her memory is foggy because she was drunk. It is SOOoo easy to "misinterpret" things (like seeing "pink elephants") when you are drunk.
    Yeah. Rush, also, stated that the accuser can't remember the date the event happened, whether it was her Sophomore year or Junior year, where it happened, what room it was in, or who threw the party. Seems like everything about the event is pretty foggy....but, that makes no difference to the Dims. They'll run with ANY story line they get,. Truth and accuracy don't figure in to their politics, at all.

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The Kavanaugh accuser is definitely part of a TDS ‘stall the vote’ plan. I read this morning that her lawyer is saying it is not her responsibility to corroborate her claim. Evidently that is up to the FBI and THAT wouldnt likely be a quick investigation.
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but that would not be under the jurisdiction of the FBI anyway, unless they used the investigation as part of his background check.
    Either way it sounds like they’ve decided not to pursue it.
    Last edited by Goodman; 09-18-2018 at 11:32 AM.
    CHOOT UM!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) has received hate mail, threats, and vulgar phone calls to try to influence her to vote against Kavanaugh.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gh/1277433002/
    Fake news, we all know the left is tolerant and peaceful, Right LAGC?

Speaking of Susan Collins...

Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine), a crucial swing vote in Judge Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court confirmation, announced Tuesday she wants the attorney for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who accused Kavanaugh of sexual assault, to question the judge.

In a tweet, Collins said she would ask Judiciary Chairman Charles Grassley (R-Iowa) and Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), the panel's ranking member, to allow the questioning. She also said Kavanaugh’s attorney should question Ford.

“I'm writing to the Chairman & RM of Judiciary Cmte respectfully recommending that at Monday’s hearing, counsel for Prof. Ford be allocated time to question Judge Kavanaugh & counsel for the Judge be granted equal time to question Prof. Ford, followed by questions from Senators,” she tweeted.

“Such an approach would provide more continuity, elicit the most information & allow an in-depth examination of the allegations,” she added.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...tion-kavanaugh
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Last I heard, if someone accuses someone else of a crime, then the accuser is the one who has to provide the proof.....not the other way around.

Kavanaugh doesn't have to do anything, except wait for the accuser to provide the proof she has. IF she provides it, then he has to prove whether it's false, or not.

Of course, the Dims have screwed up the judicial system so much that that no longer seems to apply. Just the accusation is enough to convict....

Hummm, Diane Fineswine sexually assaulted me about 50 years ago...not sure about the exact date, nor where it happened, nor who was with her, but she did it. I know she did.

Oh yeah, Chucky Schumer might have been with her when she committed the crime, too. Good ole Chucky was going into the priesthood, but changed his mind later on.

Freedom isn't free.

That's just it. These types of accusations cut both ways.

There's nothing stopping GOP operatives from #MeToo'ing future Dems, if they can dig up someone in their past who is willing to go on the record and lie about private encounters.

You'd think after what happened to Al Franken, Dems would be a bit more circumspect before playing the "sex abuse" card.

But that's just the day and age we live in, apparently. And unfortunately, more often that not, just the mere insinuations of sexual indiscretions in someone's past are all it takes to deep six someone. Especially when matters of ethics are at the forefront of the decision-making process.

We'll see if Kavanaugh survives this after all the hearings next week...

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

There's nothing stopping GOP operatives from #MeToo'ing future Dems, if they can dig up someone in their past who is willing to go on the record and lie about private encounters.
    Actually there is. It is called character and integrity, something sorely lacking in the liberal/Democrat party. Some conservatives/Republicans fail at this, but party and ideology push Democrats to try to win by any means necessary.

This is actually one way to know that Trump is not a conservative (though he is doing some conservative things). He got rid of Cruz by rumor and innuendo against Cruz' character.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

While I suspect crowder is akin to alex jones and disinfowars ie a fake conservative, this video is hilarious;
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

That was funny. Just like a liberal to refuse to discuss his ideas.

The sad thing is that professor is now the norm on most college campuses.

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    This is actually one way to know that Trump is not a conservative (though he is doing some conservative things). He got rid of Cruz by rumor and innuendo against Cruz' character.
    Not just Cruz, if I recall -- he got rid of ALL his primary opponents that way.

Don't you remember what he said about Dr. Ben Carson?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...child-molester

Last edited by LAGC; 09-19-2018 at 10:03 PM.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Not just Cruz, if I recall -- he got rid of ALL his primary opponents that way.

Don't you remember what he said about Dr. Ben Carson?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewi...child-molester

Cruz was just one example, you are correct about him using that tactic more than once.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

The ultra-insane Rosie O'Donnell is blathering her insane ideas again....and, she plows right on through, not realizing that the America-hating Dims are in the same boat as the GOP.

What a complete moron. She is one of the poster children for TDS.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ve-turkey.html

Freedom isn't free.

Stephen Colbert, the Left's non-funny "funny man," is another shining example of the Communist Media's TDS.

Trump could raise the dead and Colbert would take cheap shots at him.

However, he seems to reach new levels of idiocy with every show he does.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/real-reaso...opstories.html

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Stephen Colbert, the Left's non-funny "funny man,"
    Jon Stewart was definitely more entertaining.

Nobody can top George Carlin, though.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast