Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Examples of TDS Demonstrated By The Left

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Examples of TDS Demonstrated By The Left

It's pretty well the norm that most of the Left is certifiably insane, exhibiting signs of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome). It appears that this crisis is reaching near-epidemic proportions and is condoned by Dimocrat politicians (Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, etc.), and promoted by the MSM.

It's time to start listing their actions to show how insane they're becoming.

Any articles you find, even local ones, that show TDS, please post here.

Here's one that happened this past Sunday in CA:

A man suffering from TDA attacked a GOP candidate with a knife at a local fair.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ator-says.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

It's going to get worse. Remember the Boy Scouts mantra - "Be prepared."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

TWO DAYS LATER: CNN Has Still Not Done A Story About Farzad Fazeli Who Attempted To Stab Republican Candidate
    CNN IGNORES SWITCHBLADE ATTACK ON GOP CONGRESSIONAL CANDIDATE

More than 24 hours after authorities announced the arrest of a California man who allegedly tried to stab a Republican congressional candidate, CNN has yet to inform its audience of the story.

Farzad Fazeli, 35, allegedly made disparaging remarks about the Republican Party before pulling out a switchblade and attempting to stab Rudy Peters at a festival Sunday, according to the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office…

But by Wednesday evening, CNN had published zero articles on the attempted stabbing. A Daily Caller News Foundation review of CNN’s on-air coverage Tuesday and Wednesday found zero segments informing viewers of the attack.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...can-candidate/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Here's the Controlled Media backing up what obama has said, in a recent speech, about how he (obama) was the cause of our present-day strong economy.

No wonder the Left is deranged....if they believe all the drivel the Controlled Media is feeding them.

https://www.newsweek.com/obama-deser...ew-poll-787502

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Maxine Waters' hate-filled speech about calling on Dimocrats to intimidate and riot against Trump's Cabinet and those who support his policies.

This dried up old douche bag needs to be imprisoned for inciting violence against those who support Trump.

Waters is a prime example of someone suffering from TDS.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0321a01d403ee

Freedom isn't free.

Senator Susan Collins (R-Maine) has received hate mail, threats, and vulgar phone calls to try to influence her to vote against Kavanaugh.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gh/1277433002/

Freedom isn't free.

The word says they who sow to the wind will reap the whirlwind. It's not as if the black communities won't have enough problems right now without trying to feed themselves after their anti white revolution. Also, 0bama never even topped a 3 percent gdp in his 8 year crime spree, the first for any president.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Senator Diane Fineswine (D-CA) has released a letter, from an anonymous woman, who claims that Kavanaugh tried to rape her at a high school party.

There is so much wrong with all this that even the FBI refuses to investigate it.

Even though the whole thing is, probably, made up, Fineswine still insisted on releasing it.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...171329225.html

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Senator Diane Fineswine (D-CA) has released a letter, from an anonymous woman, who claims that Kavanaugh tried to rape her at a high school party.
    I was wondering how long before someone tried to #MeToo him.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Nikki Haley was originally blamed for spending $50,000, of taxpayer money, for curtains in her First Avenue apartment. The NYT and other media sources published retractions when it was learned that the curtains and motors were ordered by Susan Rice, during her time a UN Ambassador under obama.

It took over two years for the company to deliver them and they arrived when Haley was living there....

Just one more example of the Medias' TDS, publishing ANY fake news that might show Trump in a bad light.

I find it interesting how quickly they dropped it when it was learned that all this happened under obama's watch.....

And, Rice DID live in the same apartment prior to Haley moving in.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...173729908.html

Freedom isn't free.

Now, the Controlled Media is trying to instigate outrage over Trump's tweets that the high number of deaths (3,000) from last year's hurricane that hit Puerto Rico were made up. It started out at 16, then a couple of months ago, it was mysteriously raised to 3,000.

Trump calls this whole thing a Dimocrat attempt to make him look bad.

All the Controlled Media is up in arms about this and is doing its best to spread their TDS to others.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...155933070.html

Freedom isn't free.

Fineswine is getting some heat from other TDS liberals for waiting so long to release the letter.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/dianne...ing?yptr=yahoo

However, the REAL question is, IF this incident happened when Kavanaugh was 17 years old, why didn't the girl press charges then? Why wait until now?

Kavanaugh has been famous enough to go after for quite a while.

Why now?

Even the FBI isn't believing any of it....and they're on the Left's side.....

Freedom isn't free.

I don't see what the big deal is, even if it is true.

So some drunken teen boys tried to impress themselves on a drunken teen girl, but backed off as soon as the girl resisted? Pardon me, but where's the beef??

That type of shit happens all the time at teenage parties where alcohol is involved. But just because some teenage boy with raging hormones can't control himself enough to not make such an advance, doesn't mean he was trying to actually rape her.

Again, he let the girl leave as soon as she made it clear she wasn't into it. So where's the crime here? No wonder the FBI isn't interested in pursuing it.
    Last edited by LAGC; 09-14-2018 at 10:49 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

What really happened, according to Rush, was that Kavanaugh and another boy locked the girl in a room and ran away, leaving her in the room. She managed to get out and that was all that happened. It was just a prank to trick the girl into being in a locked room....

The Controlled media is building a fake case to make it more damaging.

Either way, the FBI doesn't think it's worth investigating.

Freedom isn't free.

I wouldn't be surprised if that really is all it really was.

In which case, the girl is just trying to pay Kavanaugh back by "pranking" him with this #MeToo bullshit as revenge for pranking her in the first place.

I'm sure she told her friends at the time what really happened, so they should be able to corroborate or refute her story now. (Which is where I'm assuming Rush got his information, from someone familiar with the situation...)

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The story I heard from another lying news media is that Kavanaugh and another guy took a girl into a room and both were holding her down. She then managed to work her way free and escape. As my daughter said to me, a teen female being held down by two teen males was able to work her way free? Yeah right. And there is a bridge for sale in New York.

So when Diane was questioning Kavanaugh, why didn't she confront him immediately? Must be nice to have a job that is supposedly an elected position but you never have to campaign for reelection!

John Kerry suffers from TDS, too.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/john-kerr...070459123.html

If a Republican had made these remarks about obama, they'd be investigated by the FBI and audited by the IRS.

Freedom isn't free.

Michael Moore, the obama ass-wiper, leftist, Communist reincarnation of Joseph Goebbels, is long gone down the road of TDS sufferers.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/michael-mo...173225100.html

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I don't see what the big deal is, even if it is true.

So some drunken teen boys tried to impress themselves on a drunken teen girl, but backed off as soon as the girl resisted? Pardon me, but where's the beef??

That type of shit happens all the time at teenage parties where alcohol is involved. But just because some teenage boy with raging hormones can't control himself enough to not make such an advance, doesn't mean he was trying to actually rape her.

Again, he let the girl leave as soon as she made it clear she wasn't into it. So where's the crime here? No wonder the FBI isn't interested in pursuing it.
    Actually, this story seems to show that people do have control of themselves, despite what liberals would have us believe. So, a teenage boy with hormones raging and with alcohol lowering the inhibitions stops when the girl says "no". I thought that was impossible and the entire reason why we needed to give condoms out in high school, because people can't control themselves. I agree that this is a nothing story, but your assessment shows that self-control is possible and is practiced more than liberals would like to believe.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

“We are women who have known Brett Kavanaugh for more than 35 years and knew him while he attended high school between 1979 and 1983. For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect,” the letter read. “We strongly believe it is important to convey this information to the Committee at this time.”
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...legations.html

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast