Thread: Old man pulls out Glock 43 and takes out two deputies trying to arrest him

Exclamation Old man pulls out Glock 43 and takes out two deputies trying to arrest him

Sept. 19 (UPI) -- Georgia prosecutors released dashcam video of a man shooting two police officers before going back to his house to get an AR-15 rifle to shoot at more officers.

The Peach County District Attorney's Office released the video after Ralph Stanley Elrod, Jr. pleaded guilty earlier this month to the Nov. 6, 2016 shooting, in which deputies Daryl Smallwood and Patrick Sondron were killed.

The video begins with witness footage of Eldron in front of his house as he holds a gun and threatens to shoot motor bikers, who were driving on the street in front of his home.

"You can't run this [expletive, expletive] up and down...[in front of] my house," Elrod said. "I'm gonna kill your [expletive] ass!"

The video later cuts to police dashcam video of Sondron telling Eldron that he saw the video of him making threats.

"Just so you know, you're under arrest," Sondron said.

"No, I'm not," Elrod replied.
    https://www.upi.com/Dashcam-video-sh...5421537406205/

"That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Guess he wasn't as tactical/badass as he thought he was.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Sounds like a case of "get off my lawn."

Had too many beers to drink, started getting worked up over neighbor kids riding their motorbikes past his house.

So scared of going to jail over what would have probably just been a quick book-and-release for making threats, instead signed his own death warrant by killing those cops.

Dumb motherfucker.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Kind of funny how dude's AR kept jamming though.

Dipshit should have went with an AK instead.

I bet he's glad he did something so incredibly stupid now that he has had time to think about it in jail.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    I bet he's glad he did something so incredibly stupid now that he has had time to think about it in jail.
    I agree 100%.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

BS... I'm sick of this pleaing out crap. Hung from the nearest lamp pole after trial and conviction....... Two people killed by this fuck, and he gets room and board and medical care till he dies? BULLSHIT. WTF was with that deputy letting him have his hands in his pocket BTW?

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    BS... I'm sick of this pleaing out crap. Hung from the nearest lamp pole after trial and conviction....... Two people killed by this fuck, and he gets room and board and medical care till he dies? BULLSHIT. WTF was with that deputy letting him have his hands in his pocket BTW?

Oh boo-fucking-hoo.

Doesn't break my heart. Not one damn bit.

What goes around comes around.

By the way, the fucking MURDERER PIG in the above video was ACQUITTED: LINK

Have you forgotten about this one? Or the countless other documented police beatings, brutalities and murders that are always found to be "within departmental guidelines" and go unpunished?

Do you remember Oklahoma State Pig Latika Anderson who shot an unarmed man in the back and then screamed "Ah shoot you 'gin! Ah shoot you 'gin!" ?

She got off scot free: LINK

Oklahoma County DA won't file charge in videotaped trooper shooting
    OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) _ A highway patrol trooper who shot an uncooperative, intoxicated motorist in the back was a rookie who made a ``split-second mistake,'' but she did not violate the law, Oklahoma County District Attorney Wes Lane said Friday.

Lateka Anderson, the first female, black trooper to graduate from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol academy, used excessive force during a June 7 traffic stop, Lane said. But her actions did not warrant a criminal charge because she ``may have avoided a public safety tragedy to innocent bystanders.''

Anderson, 24, shot Justin Lyle Thomas, 21, (1) after he refused to put his hands behind him and tried to get away.

She had pulled him over for speeding on Interstate 35 in south Oklahoma City about 1 a.m. and given him a sobriety test. Thomas _ who had a blood-alcohol content of 0.09 percent, above the legal limit _ wobbled as he walked heel-to-toe along the side of the highway. He also had traces of marijuana in his system and a small amount of marijuana was found in his pickup truck after the shooting.

A videotape made by a camera in the patrol board shows Anderson screaming and cursing at Thomas to put his hands behind his back.

``You want to be shot?'' she yells. ``I got a gun.''

Instead of facing the patrol car and putting his hands behind his back, Thomas keeps turning toward the trooper and saying, ``I'm not doing anything.'' (2) When he breaks free and heads toward his truck, she fires one shot in his back.

As he lies on the ground moaning, ``You shot me,'' Anderson points her gun at him.

``Hands behind your back,'' she shouts. ``I'll shoot you again!''

Thomas finally complies and the trooper uses her radio to report shots fired.

Thomas' attorney, Fred Shaeffer, said he was not surprised Lane declined to charge the trooper.
    (1) LIE! All he did was get disgusted with her constant, conflicting "orders" and turned to walk away!
    (2) "Breaks free"??????? The bitch was 15 feet away from him, constantly screaming "orders" at him. He finally got disgusted, turned and calmly started walking towards his truck.

Although, conveniently, the sickening video has been thoroughly scrubbed from the Internet, I did see it and it's so heinous that I remember every frame.

Payback's a bitch... and it's way past time to start paying back.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Oh boo-fucking-hoo.

Doesn't break my heart. Not one damn bit.

What goes around comes around.

By the way, the fucking MURDERER PIG in the above video was ACQUITTED: LINK

Have you forgotten about this one? Or the countless other documented police beatings, brutalities and murders that are always found to be "within departmental guidelines" and go unpunished?

Do you remember Oklahoma State Pig Latika Anderson who shot an unarmed man in the back and then screamed "Ah shoot you 'gin! Ah shoot you 'gin!" ?

She got off scot free: LINK

(1) LIE! All he did was get disgusted with her constant, conflicting "orders" and turned to walk away!
    (2) "Breaks free"??????? The bitch was 15 feet away from him, constantly screaming "orders" at him. He finally got disgusted, turned and calmly started walking towards his truck.

Although, conveniently, the sickening video has been thoroughly scrubbed from the Internet, I did see it and it's so heinous that I remember every frame.

Payback's a bitch... and it's way past time to start paying back.
    Would you like to be judged by the actions of a crazy gun owner? How is it, every police officer is the same as bad cops, yet every gun owner isn't judged on the actions of individual gun owners? Something to think about my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Would you like to be judged by the actions of a crazy gun owner? How is it, every police officer is the same as bad cops, yet every gun owner isn't judged on the actions of individual gun owners? Something to think about my friend.

IF things were on the level, bad cops would be routed out as criminals and the remaining cops would be (somewhat) deserving of our trust.

But, as you know, many cops are corrupt. They steal from dope dealers, they keep the stolen money and plant the stolen drugs on anyone who dares not grovel in their presence.

Worst of all, any NEW cop (rookie?) who has a genuine desire to do good finds out quickly what happens to any cop caught on the wrong side of the "thin blue line".

Call them "bad apples", but a rotten apple left in the bowl rots all of them.

For that matter, look up on the Internet things like "CopWatch" and "Police Brutality" or anything else you can think of.

Better have a HIGH speed connection because hits will flood in.

I have NEVER been harassed, hurt, threatened, hit or even touched by a gun owner.

Now search for "Crazy Gun Owner Watch" or "Gun Owner Brutality" or any such similar topic.

You will find nothing more than compilations of videos of thin young women dropping 12 ga shotguns with magnum loads while their boyfriends laugh... the videos entitled "Funny Gun Fails" or other such stupid things.

As gun owner, it amazes me that you side with the cops and even dare to compare them with "gun owners".

I feel completely safe at the range, surrounded by heavily armed gun owners. I get sick to my stomach if I see a cop car or, worse, if it follows me.

Out of fairness, I will say that I have encountered a FEW nice, rational cops who were polite, didn't have an attitude, listened to what I had to say and finally either let me go or else issued a ticket that I knew I completely deserved.

Those, however, are few and far between.

Imagine there were ten people standing in a line and, as you walked past each one they slapped you.

Could YOU, in ANY WAY be blamed for automatically ducking as you passed the last person?

"Prejudice" (pre-judging the person)? Sure. Blame YOU for it? Hell no.

Think about it.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!