Thread: Snowflakes calling for attacks...

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Snowflakes calling for attacks...

EXCERPT:
    Communist agitators
    took to Twitter
    this week to brainstorm strategies for a violent armed insurrection against their perceived enemies.
    “Dr. Bones," the co-host of the far-left podcast
    The Guillotine
    , started the conversation going with his 5,000-plus Twitter followers. Bones (@Ole_Bonsey on Twitter) asked:
    “Hey quick little question for military minded lefties: should leftists train/organize in a 'insurgent' focus where they blend into a civilian population for potential attacks or a more 'militia' structure focused on holding/maintaining turf?"

While none here are shaking in their boots over snowflake warriors lol, we do need to consider that while they are uneducated, uninformed, and lacking skills, they do seem to be committed and it will only take a small few to act to get the ball rolling. '

One bombing, assassination attempt, etc. could be enough to engender copy cat acts and then it would be on - escalating into shit happening all over.

And that, my friends is the frustrating part for us. There will be no concentrated targets. No "satisfying" fire-fights.

We'll have to be content with going armed and being vigilant and hoping that law enforcement does it's job.

Now, if it actually does escalate to the point that they assemble and attack en mass, well then it will only happen a few times because they'll receive a one-time lethal lesson about "war".

But I don't think it will go that far.

~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    EXCERPT:
    Communist agitators
    took to Twitter
    this week to brainstorm strategies for a violent armed insurrection against their perceived enemies.
    “Dr. Bones," the co-host of the far-left podcast
    The Guillotine
    , started the conversation going with his 5,000-plus Twitter followers. Bones (@Ole_Bonsey on Twitter) asked:
    “Hey quick little question for military minded lefties: should leftists train/organize in a 'insurgent' focus where they blend into a civilian population for potential attacks or a more 'militia' structure focused on holding/maintaining turf?"

While none here are shaking in their boots over snowflake warriors lol, we do need to consider that while they are uneducated, uninformed, and lacking skills, they do seem to be committed and it will only take a small few to act to get the ball rolling. '

One bombing, assassination attempt, etc. could be enough to engender copy cat acts and then it would be on - escalating into shit happening all over.

And that, my friends is the frustrating part for us. There will be no concentrated targets. No "satisfying" fire-fights.

We'll have to be content with going armed and being vigilant and hoping that law enforcement does it's job.

Now, if it actually does escalate to the point that they assemble and attack en mass, well then it will only happen a few times because they'll receive a one-time lethal lesson about "war".

But I don't think it will go that far.

"military minded lefties"???

Oxymoron. Contradiction. Insanity. Actionable threats online.

Oh, by the way "Ole_Bonesy"..... bring it on.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

I know, but we must not completely write them off due to their utterly pathetic nature.

They can and will conduct "terrorist" attacks which will cause havoc. And as I said, it will be frustrating for us.

These poor, brain-dead morons are being used by the party elitists. The old term for what these "warriors" are is "CANNON FODDER".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Just talk. People do it all the time on the Internet. There's always gonna be a couple of whack jobs that might actually do something but for 99.999999% is just fantasy.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Wonder how the keyboard commander snowflakes will react when they see the blood flow is real?

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Wonder how the keyboard commander snowflakes will react when they see the blood flow is real?
    Same as the other keyboard commandos, they'll shit their pants and run.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Well, going from what's transpired thus far, they seem to be best at milling around, shouting explicatives , breaking glass/looting and getting arrested.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if nothing more than that happens. But, there is a possibility that an event will transpire that could turn the protests into bloodbaths - if the flakes decide to get violent and force a response.

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Well, going from what's transpired thus far, they seem to be best at milling around, shouting explicatives , breaking glass/looting and getting arrested.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if nothing more than that happens. But, there is a possibility that an event will transpire that could turn the protests into bloodbaths - if the flakes decide to get violent and force a response.
    I believe you're looking at it wrong. Violence on their part will most likely involve a bomb or multiple bombs. That's how they operate.

They aren't going to line up and throw rocks while a bunch of "good guys" gun them down. I've said it before. Once the first bomb goes off and the bloodbath everyone's jacking off just thinking about starts, we all need to plan on burying every other person we care about, children and grandchildren included. It won't be the wet dream of a weekend with the AR taking care of business. It'll be civil war the likes of which this nation or any other has ever seen.

As long as everyone is aware of and ok with those losses then I guess we're good to go. Sine the enemy will be using bombs and the like the "retaliation" will have to be something along the lines of Hitler and the Jews. Round up a batch of identified liberals and their children and gun them down in the street. That'll teach'em. Not as arousing as running around yelling "Wolverines" at the top of ones voice but it'll do.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

At most it'll be like the 60's radicals like the Weathermen. Bombings of Federal building bathrooms, a few anti-personnel bombs in public areas to maim people, possible bank robberies to fund themselves.
    They'll be hunted down by the Federals and local law enforcement, like the 60's radicals.
    Eventually most will either be in prison or will flee to Leftist-friendly countries.

Don't expect any of the prominent Left wealthy like Soros or silicon valley billionaires to help fund the violent. They know they'd quickly be identified and charged. They're not about to risk themselves to aid something that's not going anywhere.

There are more of the hard Left radicals then in the 60's but law enforcement is much more effective then then with highly increased intelligence abilities.

For the most part any actual violence will be in big cities and around larger colleges where they feel safe and have supporters.
    The most common troubles will be young radicals making computer attacks on whatever systems they can, because they just aren't up to actual violence, sabotage and arson on college campuses, and kiddy stuff like damaging property owned by whoever they consider to be "the enemy", acts of "Civil disobedience" like harassing people on the street, pepper spraying-poop throwing, and disruption of any event they think might have a Right winger present.

If you live outside of a big city or not around a larger college, you'll likely only hear about it on the news.
    My worry is that some on the radical Right might decide to retaliate by doing similar things to prominent Leftists and institutions.
    The good part about Right wing troubles are that there just aren't that many on the Right that will do anything.
    The KKK and neo-Nazis are VERY few people and they're mostly a dirty joke these days. It's been estimated that there aren't more then 2,000 to 3,000 actual KKK members in the entire country of 320 million plus.
    Also the KKK and Nazi types tend to be less then mental giants.
    Any moves by those few will get stepped on fast because the left will also insist on it and will assist law enforcement.

So, I do expect Lefty violence including limited attacks on anyone perceived to be an enemy of the Left, and random bombings or other violence.
    The great majority of Americans will not be affected.

All good points, however never underestimate a fool.

Wolverines!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

If they try then Trump can declare martial law and wipe them out cant he?
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    If they try then Trump can declare martial law and wipe them out cant he?
    Really won't have to. Using past precedent he can just call out the national guard and issue orders that live fire is acceptable.

If this does take place like Simmons dreams of, don't expect the un, China, Russia, or several shitholes from south of the border, or a shithole north of the border to mind their own business. Don't expect the mozloms in the US to not collude with antifa and the rest of those who hate America. It'll be a shitshow and shitsandwich of epic proportion.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    If this does take place like Simmons dreams of, don't expect the un, China, Russia, or several shitholes from south of the border, or a shithole north of the border to mind their own business. Don't expect the mozloms in the US to not collude with antifa and the rest of those who hate America. It'll be a shitshow and shitsandwich of epic proportion.
    Not a dream. Just an educated assessment based on previous actions and events. They will fight dirty and with the least possible exposure to themselves. The keyboard commandos are the ones dreaming. That being said I would not disagree with you comments above. It makes sense for a foreign entity or even several to take advantage of the situation.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

I think we need to be the most concerned with the hostile take over in Washington.