Thread: So a Democrat Staffer illegally leaked the personal info of Republican Senators online

So a Democrat Staffer illegally leaked the personal info of Republican Senators online

I've got a question. I know us Californians have the curse of having Feinstein, Pelosi and Maxine Watters. WHY ON EARTH does Texas have Sheila Jackson Lee??!?!?!?!?!?! Anyone from Texas help me out understanding that???

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Because, like California, we are cursed with large, liberal mega-cities like Houston, Dallas, Austin, et cetera.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

There is talk that Texas is on it's way to blue state status. Tennessee may end up with a demo governor. They breed like cockroaches.

Don't forget all those anchor babies.

All those illegals who snuck in 18+ years ago and started popping out kidlets? All those kiddos who automatically became citizens by birthright citizenship? Yep, they're old enough to vote now.

Generation Z -- the first generation where whites have become a minority in America.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E