Thread: Question: Why on earth are protestors even ALLOWED to confront Senators in the halls?

Question: Why on earth are protestors even ALLOWED to confront Senators in the halls?

They're mobbing them and verbally attacking them on their way to their offices. WTH? When we (in California) had a mass protest at the state capitol steps, thousands of us, back in the day, we were kept FAR AWAY from the politicians. Not that we would do anything as despicable as what the LEFT is doing. We were respectful, but even then, we (gun owners) were treated like dangerous criminals and were blocked from even going INTO any governmental building.

Also the media described a crowd of several thousand (!) pro gun protesters as "a few dozen" and when the anti gun idiots had a protest of three people, THEY were described by the media as a 'large crowd'.....

So how do these protestors get inside? If we're banned from even speaking to DEMOCRATS politicians, why are the LEFT WING mobs allowed to verbally attack these Senators?

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    They're mobbing them and verbally attacking them on their way to their offices. WTH? When we (in California) had a mass protest at the state capitol steps, thousands of us, back in the day, we were kept FAR AWAY from the politicians. Not that we would do anything as despicable as what the LEFT is doing. We were respectful, but even then, we (gun owners) were treated like dangerous criminals and were blocked from even going INTO any governmental building.

Also the media described a crowd of several thousand (!) pro gun protesters as "a few dozen" and when the anti gun idiots had a protest of three people, THEY were described by the media as a 'large crowd'.....

So how do these protestors get inside? If we're banned from even speaking to DEMOCRATS politicians, why are the LEFT WING mobs allowed to verbally attack these Senators?
    Because Republicans aren't Dimocrats and are not granted special privileges...also, everyone knows the Repubs deserve everything they get.....

Just ask Maxine....she'll tells y'all how it works....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

What did you guys think about the "confirmation kegger" protest they were holding outside of Mitch McConnell's house in Kentucky?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ells-home.html

"CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!"

Last edited by LAGC; 10-06-2018 at 05:38 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

How come all the women protesters are butt ugly? Is that a Dimcratic trait....you can't be a Dimocrat unless you pass the ugly test?

I guess that's what hatred does to women....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    How come all the women protesters are butt ugly?

I don't know, the one with the bullhorn has a nice rack...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

She'd have you in court for felonious looking before you could even say, "hi." You're nothing more than a white male rapist predator as far as she's concerned. You'd be guilty just because she said so....and, she'd have the whole Me, Too movement backing her up.

Are you sure she's that good looking?

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    She'd have you in court for felonious looking before you could even say, "hi." You're nothing more than a white male rapist predator as far as she's concerned. You'd be guilty just because she said so....and, she'd have the whole Me, Too movement backing her up.

Are you sure she's that good looking?
    Would probably have to get a "consent" form, in writing, before even getting started dating. But a young man's got to do what a young man's got to do, to legally get laid in this current political environment.

2nd to the right of her with the blue sign

" I got five bucks for standing here holding this sign"
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

The one holding the blue sign with the black and white dress, she's adorable!

There are at least 7 others that looks pretty nice, plus they are all standing there with their mouths open... So inviting.

BISHOP

Tread with caution, guys. It's no longer about sex, it's all about politics. If you don't share the same political views, you are nothing more than a target to them.

Freedom isn't free.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

[/B]We were respectful, but even then, we (gun owners) were treated like dangerous criminals and were blocked from even going INTO any governmental building.
    That is because they believe all gun owners are dangerous criminals who need to be blocked, stopped, and preferably arrested and summarily sent to re-education camps.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post

LAGC I'm certain you are older than I am and she looks less than half my age. Yes she has huge but she looks like jail bait. besides she is a liberal so you'd have to listen to a bunch of bullshit about womyn, veganism, global warming, white privilege etc that would make ultimately a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    you'd have to listen to a bunch of bullshit
    That's called dating
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    That's called dating
    My wife is conservative so luckily I only have to hear about the women at work who piss her off.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

IMO it's because California has a record of violating the rights of its citizens. You should be able to go in and see your representatives. If you can't be civil about it then that's what the California State Police or Capital Police are for depending on where it's at.

Dang, thought I'd expand on the California State Police as a lot of folks, even ones that live in California don't know they exist but I just discovered they no longer exist. I escaped from SoCal in 1988. Didn't realize they merged with the CHP in 1995.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_State_Police
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 10-07-2018 at 02:59 PM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Bronze 10/2014

they all look like college sophmores or younger to me. i'll bet half of them can't name anyone else on the supreme court.

Quote Originally Posted by kuntryboy View Post
    they all look like college sophmores or younger to me. i'll bet half of them can't name anyone else on the supreme court.
    Sorry, I don't find stupidity attractive. All I see are shrill YOUNG harpies who have been brainwashed by OLD HARPIES into hating men and hating due process.

And, being the liberal that she is, what kind of disease would you get from the "bullhorn broad"?
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

"Feminism was created so that unattractive women could have access to the mainstream ". Rush Limbaugh