Thread: LEFT WING protesters shut down streets in Portland (VIDEO)

LEFT WING protesters shut down streets in Portland (VIDEO)

I've had to deal with this any time I DRIVE in a major city here on the West Coast. I swear, one day I'll snap >

From about a month ago, it was ANTIFA. Don't know if I can find the video where some old man tried to drive straight and they mobbed his car and beat him This is the modern LEFT in this country.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Video needs more bulldozers.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post

One can only dream.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

A Hummer should be able to withstand multiple impacts....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post

Driver needs a 1911.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

They tell us we don't have to stop since our personal safety is at risk

Drive down road, get stopped. Pull AK out window, they all move out of the way.. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Reminiscent of this.

BISHOP
    Last edited by BISHOP; 10-09-2018 at 09:25 PM.

This is often how it starts for the Left.

Notably in the Mid-East, a government would allow in Palestinian terror groups as refugees.
    First thing, you'd see the terrorists on the street directing traffic.
    Then you'd see armed traffic directors.
    Then they'd start operating road blocks and "inspections".
    Ultimately they'd take over areas and impose their own "government" and launch attempt to take over the entire country.

The governments like Jordan who had strong governments and military would force them out, often needing mini-war violence to do it.
    When Jordan forced the terrorist out after they tried to assassinate the King and take over the country they formed Black September, a major terror group.

Governments that weren't strong enough were swamped and destroyed, such as Lebanon.

So, today you see Antifa "directing" traffic and the local government orders the police not to interfere.
    If not stopped you'll see traffic stops at road blocks and some street "justice" against perceived enemies driving through.

Don't expect to see anything like this in any areas except in Leftist friendly cities, and only in select neighborhoods..
    They know better then to try this in the rest of the country, because what would be seen next is a totally empty street, a couple of dead bodies laying there, and a cloud of dust as they run for their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Drive down road, get stopped. Pull AK out window, they all move out of the way.. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Reminiscent of this.

BISHOP

HAHA!!!!! One glance at the rifle and the thugs are GONE!

Awesome!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Rifle is an AKS-74U, AKA a "Krinkov".

I'd like to hear that story. Movie or TV program?
    Where was the camera mounted? Usually it would be mounted on the fender on an arm, which is how Hollywood does it.

TANK - Something has happened to the video. The screen says: "! This video is unavailable."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    TANK - Something has happened to the video. The screen says: "! This video is unavailable."
    Soros and his minions are at it again, censoring exposure of left-wing thug tactics.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Its funny. I just read a mainstream AP news article that was trying to make the point that activities such as this are comparable to what the Tea Party and conservatives did when Republicans tried to abandon all conservative principles. They have a lot of history to rewrite to make that comparison stick.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

I still remember warmly the day I joined the local Black Bloc anarchist protesters and blocked traffic at a busy intersection, some 18 years ago. It was an anti-IMF protest, if I recall.

I believe I even posted a few pics of my ass getting taken down by the pigs, only after dragging one of them several feet before he finally took me down.

Fucker tried to ram us with his police cruiser, but we stood firm. As payback, we got charged with "assault" for waving our picket signs at the man.

Fucking pigs.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I still remember warmly the day I joined the local Black Bloc anarchist protesters and blocked traffic at a busy intersection, some 18 years ago. It was an anti-IMF protest, if I recall.

I believe I even posted a few pics of my ass getting taken down by the pigs, only after dragging one of them several feet before he finally took me down.

Fucker tried to ram us with his police cruiser, but we stood firm. As payback, we got charged with "assault" for waving our picket signs at the man.

Fucking pigs.
    So just to sum this up, you're just another useful idiot , congratulations.

BTW why would boast about being a dumbass ?

Quote Originally Posted by blacksheep View Post
    So just to sum this up, you're just another useful idiot , congratulations.

BTW why would boast about being a dumbass ?
    The fact that he's bragging about being a douche tells you everything you need to know....

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    They tell us we don't have to stop since our personal safety is at risk
    Yup just ask Reginal Denny if he had to do all over again, I bet he would say he throttle up and erase those shit bags with out any remorse,