Thread: So the media ATTACKS Melania Trump again for her clothes (and her accent)

So the media ATTACKS Melania Trump again for her clothes (and her accent)

This is how stupid it has become. They attack her ALL THE TIME on her outfits. And they also MOCK her accent. I think it's the mocking of her accent which enrages me because of the total hypocrisy.

Note: It's just a fucking SUN HELMET. It's not even a PITH helmet. It's the same helmet style used by POSTAL WORKERS. And these retards don't seem to remember that AMERICA never had ANY colonies in Africa. So we have nothing to apologize for in regards to that.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

But they DARE NOT impune the attire of the Wookie or her seedlings when she dressed like King Kong's wife in some of her outfits (costumes)....not to mention her seedlings wearing dresses that were worth as much a new cars.

But, Melania is fair game no matter what she does.

Melania has more class, and dignity, in her little finger than does the whole obama nightmare family.
    Last edited by alismith; 10-07-2018 at 03:53 PM.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Pretty sad how low the media sinks, and the sorry fact that they continue to find new lows.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Pretty sad how low the media sinks, and the sorry fact that they continue to find new lows.
    What frustrates me is that Melania is one of the most BEAUTIFUL First Ladies in the White House as far back as I can remember. She SHOULD be admired, but she's relentlessly insulted and mocked

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    What frustrates me is that Melania is one of the most BEAUTIFUL First Ladies in the White House as far back as I can remember. She SHOULD be admired, but she's relentlessly insulted and mocked

No argument there !! The only other First Lady that I can remember that had as much "fashion sense" was Jackie Kennedy, but I don't think she was as "photogenic".
    Last edited by JTHunter; 10-08-2018 at 03:45 PM.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    But they DARE NOT impune the attire of the Wookie or her seedlings when she dressed like King Kong's wife in some of her outfits (costumes)....not to mention her seedlings wearing dresses that were worth as much a new cars.

But, Melania is fair game no matter what she does.

Melania has more class, and dignity, in her little finger than does the whole obama nightmare family.

At least Melania doesn't have a bulge between her legs like the Wookie does......
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    At least Melania doesn't have a bulge between her legs like the Wookie does......
    That's just her penis, Barry likes chicks with dicks.