Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Trump Stop the Caravan

Will Trump Stop the Caravan

I am looking for predictions. Sad to say, my prediction is no, he will not.

The Republicans are not our friends, ergo no CCW reciprocity, no hearing protection act, no wall, and probably no stopping of the caravan. Yet I have to vote for them because their opposition is so vile.

Trump talks about help from Mexico yet they are facilitating the Caravan as an attack against the US and an attack against Trump. We can use our military to protect other countries costing Billions of dollars and the lives of our military yet apparently a mob of illegals can just walk here and sign up for free stuff.

This caravan situation is a real life "Camp of the Saints." When I read this book in the 70s I thought it described an unlikely end to Western Civilization but now....

https://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&ke...btll2etu_b_p38

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Nope. They will be our neighbors soon.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Trying to comprehend how to stop a mass marauding hoard of people.

Draw a real line in the sand with a shoot to kill order to our troops if someone crosses the line?

Try to physically stop the hoard which I would imagine would turn into the biggest street brawl in history?

Stand aside and let them in, shredding the rule of law which could turn much of the USA even more lawless?

I feel sorry for Trump, because if he does the right thing, he will be wrong. If he does the wrong thing, he will still be wrong. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I read that there is a hurricane heading up the coast of mehico, one can hope for divine intervention

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    This caravan situation is a real life "Camp of the Saints." When I read this book in the 70s I thought it described an unlikely end to Western Civilization but now....
    I was just reading the reviews for that book on Amazon.

Apparently the author doesn't care much for Christianity. He sees Christians as being too "accommodating" and "compassionate" and welcoming the foreign hordes in with open arms while they out-breed and out-number the white natives.

The only way to save the West, and indeed the White Race, is to vanquish Christianity and its "bleeding heart" tendencies before it's too late, he seems to argue.

No wonder so many white nationalists favor more pagan/folk religions... even Adolf Hitler saw the danger that the Church posed to his quest for Aryan Supremacy. I'm sure the Christians would have been next in the ovens had the Germans won WWII and finished off all the Jews.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I was just reading the reviews for that book on Amazon.

Apparently the author doesn't care much for Christianity. He sees Christians as being too "accommodating" and "compassionate" and welcoming the foreign hordes in with open arms while they out-breed and out-number the white natives.

The only way to save the West, and indeed the White Race, is to vanquish Christianity and its "bleeding heart" tendencies before it's too late, he seems to argue.

No wonder so many white nationalists favor more pagan/folk religions... even Adolf Hitler saw the danger that the Church posed to his quest for Aryan Supremacy. I'm sure the Christians would have been next in the ovens had the Germans won WWII and finished off all the Jews.
    If you care to read the book (which I recommend) I would be curious as to your comments. I don't really agree with the reviewer you mention, but this is the sort of book that will mean different things to different people.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    Trying to comprehend how to stop a mass marauding hoard of people.

Draw a real line in the sand with a shoot to kill order to our troops if someone crosses the line?

Try to physically stop the hoard which I would imagine would turn into the biggest street brawl in history?

Stand aside and let them in, shredding the rule of law which could turn much of the USA even more lawless?

I feel sorry for Trump, because if he does the right thing, he will be wrong. If he does the wrong thing, he will still be wrong. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.
    Well we don't have a wall, but a lot of razor wire will slow them up a little. This is a chance to try out the high tech non-lethal stuff, e.g., sonic weapons, microwave weapons, etc. Wall-to-wall bayonets if needed.

No offense or disrespect intended, but it sounds like you have already made excuses for Trump to fail. There is no excuse for him to fail. If a President can't protect the US against an unarmed mob, he is clearly a failure. I think he will admit the mob. I hope I am wrong but Isn't this the same President that sends National Guard troops to the border with unloaded weapons? I think the thing to always remember with Trump is he comes from the NYC/New Jersey environment and culture. For that environment he may be a conservative, in IMHO he is a moderate. He is good at working a conservative crowd (I have attended a rally which is great entertainment) but he is not conservative.

No offense taken. I was looking at Trump through the eyes of the news media.

I grew up in New York City. In about 1958 or so my father bought a house from Donald's father. Even then he was bragging about his son's future, and rightly so. Donald has done a great job at what he has attempted, and I believe he will do the right thing for the country.

As to national guard and unloaded weapons, I horribly remember Kent State as I went to school with Jeff Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    No offense taken. I was looking at Trump through the eyes of the news media.

I grew up in New York City. In about 1958 or so my father bought a house from Donald's father. Even then he was bragging about his son's future, and rightly so. Donald has done a great job at what he has attempted, and I believe he will do the right thing for the country.

As to national guard and unloaded weapons, I horribly remember Kent State as I went to school with Jeff Miller.
    Well if he allows the "caravan" into the country will that be the right thing?

The National Guard may be a lot better trained now than in the Vietnam war days when the Kent State incident took place.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    If you care to read the book (which I recommend) I would be curious as to your comments. I don't really agree with the reviewer you mention, but this is the sort of book that will mean different things to different people.
    To be fair, I always head straight for the 1-star reviews first before I buy anything, since they tend to be most critical and piercing.

I figure if the 1-star reviews aren't that bad, then it must not be too bad of a product.

Of course, the 1-star reviews for this book aren't too flattering, to say the least.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    To be fair, I always head straight for the 1-star reviews first before I buy anything, since they tend to be most critical and piercing.

I figure if the 1-star reviews aren't that bad, then it must not be too bad of a product.

Of course, the 1-star reviews for this book aren't too flattering, to say the least.
    1-star reviews on this book which deals with issues related to race and culture are likely from self-hating whites or racists who hate white people. No way is this a 1-star book. I would give it a 4 maybe because it is a heavy ponderous read requiring a high IQ and a decent level education to grasp the message. You have to look at things like the ratio of 5-star to 1-star reviews.

There are rumours going about that illegals already here will shoot our troops and law enforcement in the back in concert with the illegals trying to force their way in. All of them armed with the weapons 0bama had dhs buy, remember the billions of rounds and thousands of rifles?

Wolverines!
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    There are rumours going about that illegals already here will shoot our troops and law enforcement in the back in concert with the illegals trying to force their way in. All of them armed with the weapons 0bama had dhs buy, remember the billions of rounds and thousands of rifles?

Wolverines!
    Followed by Rolling Thunder would quickly and insanely put a stop to this. Just warn Mexico that the border area will look like the surface of the moon when the dust settles.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    So the troops would have to shoot in two directions. I don't see the problem.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

As a further comment on Camp of the Saints, (assuming I accurately remember something I read over 40 years ago) in the book people were forced to take immigrants into their homes. Well here it is. Note the comment about the municipality being ORDERED to take 400 illegals.

https://www.infowars.com/swedish-pub...eir-own-homes/

The caravan has been halted. Apparently a migrant child has been kidnapped.

https://www.apnews.com/e5c391ff8a044fbe81a117c4250a7a01

What a clusterfuck.

Seal the border, make it Mexico's problem, fuck them.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

China had a similar problem with invaders and they, in their wisdom, actually did something about it....they built a wall!

I think the Controlled Media should chastise them for being so uncaring and cruel, in the past, like they keep doing to us for having slavery as part of our history....

Where's the outrage for China's Wall?
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

And from the state department, as well as the Mexican gov, the man was falsely accused of taking a child. Rumors leading to the poor guy being beaten by a stupid mob.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/migran...rces-to-border

The tensions of a long trek through searing heat with tenuous supplies of food and other goods spilled over Saturday night when a dispute over a food line evolved into the beating of a man falsely accused of child stealing.Raul Medina Melendez, security chief for the tiny municipality of Tapanatepec in Oaxaca state, said the town was distributing sandwiches and water to migrants camped in the central square Saturday night. When a man with a megaphone asked people to wait their turn, some men hurled insults at him. "Finally people got really angry and those below began to attack the guy," Medina said.
    As the man ran, a false rumor spread that he had grabbed a child for protection and he was caught and beaten. Police rescued him and took him to a hospital for treatment, though his condition wasn't immediately clear.

Ingrateful brutes.

Makes you wonder why the Mexican government keeps helping them?

Seems like everyone from the federal police to those municipalities are aiding and abetting the caravan along.

Mexico could have easily put a stop to this at their southern border. Their complicity is only going to encourage more of this in the future.
    Last edited by LAGC; 10-28-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast