Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: President Trump Calls for Unity After Explosive Packages Sent to Obama, Hillary, Soros, Schultz, Brennan, Waters, and CNN

Unhappy President Trump Calls for Unity After Explosive Packages Sent to Obama, Hillary, Soros, Schultz, Brennan, Waters, and CNN

President Donald Trump addressed on Wednesday suspicious packages sent to former President Barack Obama, 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and other individuals as well as CNN, saying the country's leaders must "come together" to speak out against threats of political violence.

"I just want to tell you that in these times, we have to unify," Trump said at an unrelated opioid bill signing event at the White House. "We have to come together and send one very clear, strong, unmistakable message that threats or acts of political violence have no place in the United States of America."

"It's a very bipartisan statement," he added. "This egregious conduct is abhorrent to everything we hold dear and sacred as Americans."

Earlier Wednesday, authorities have intercepted suspicious devices intended for Obama and Clinton, and the Florida office of Democratic Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz was evacuated Wednesday after a suspicious package was mailed there.

Also, CNN's New York bureau in the Time Warner Center was evacuated after a package with an explosive device, addressed to former CIA Director John Brennan, was discovered, city and local law enforcement officials said.
    "The full weight of our government is being deployed to conduct this investigation," Trump said. "We will spare no resources or expense in this effort."
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/24/polit...nse/index.html

Right-wing terror or false flag events this close to the election??
    Last edited by LAGC; 10-24-2018 at 05:05 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

False flags set up to garner sympathy for the Dims. Also, to paint Repubs as bad as the Dims have been acting lately.

None of these "bombs" had a snowball's chance in hell of ever making it to the people they were sent to. This was all a huge set-up by the DNC.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Why send mail-bombs to people who don't open their own mail???

Oh I suppose it's possible it's some braindead right-wing terrorist but you gotta wonder about the timing of doing it right before the elections.

Then ask yourself if it is a publicity stunt who stands to benefit from it?

The Dems have really been stooping to low and desperate acts as they watch their blue wave turn into an azure stream of piss, it's not hard to imagine them trying to drum up some sympathy votes.

Who knows...there are a lot of braindead idiots running loose but this sure does have a fishy smell to it.
    Last edited by weevil; 10-24-2018 at 10:57 PM.
    Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Probably a pre-election false flag to counter Trump mob vs. job rhetoric. This incident reminds me of the anthrax letters of 2001 sent to the media and dim politicians. I think in both cases it was a government operation. Same people, but now a rogue deep state op. Maybe a patsy will be found. Maybe not.

surprised there aren't dead babies laying in the streets with MAGA hats on them.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    False flags set up to garner sympathy for the Dims. Also, to paint Repubs as bad as the Dims have been acting lately.

None of these "bombs" had a snowball's chance in hell of ever making it to the people they were sent to. This was all a huge set-up by the DNC.
    Quote Originally Posted by weevil View Post
    Why send mail-bombs to people who don't open their own mail???

Oh I suppose it's possible it's some braindead right-wing terrorist but you gotta wonder about the timing of doing it right before the elections.

Then ask yourself if it is a publicity stunt who stands to benefit from it?

The Dems have really been stooping to low and desperate acts as they watch their blue wave turn into an azure stream of piss, it's not hard to imagine them trying to drum up some sympathy votes.

Who knows...there are a lot of braindead idiots running loose but this sure does have a fishy smell to it.
    Those same thoughts occurred to me. It wouldn't surprise me if the FBI doesn't "find" some disgruntled republican or (gasp !) an NRA member to be the "suspect".
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Fake bombs , another political stunt by these desperate douches on the left.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

I saw a picture of one of those bombs on CNN's desk........ Very interesting that they would retrieve a "bomb" to film it in their building, with no postmarks indicating the Postal service canceled out the stamps........... Can you say BULLSHIT? I knew you could....
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 10-26-2018 at 02:41 AM.

Off topic but I know, but the OP mentioned Trump signing an opioid bill. We already spend over 50 Billion a year on the so called war on drugs. This need bill is apparently another 8.5 billion. Both parties spend money like drunken sailors.

The MAGAbomber has been found and arrested!!

Cesar Sayoc, the man sources say was arrested Friday in connection with suspected explosive packages sent to prominent figures, has an arrest history that includes an alleged bombing threat against a Florida utility company, records show.

Sayoc, 56, of Aventura, was arrested Friday morning at a business in Plantation, Florida, some 30 miles north of Miami, a source said.

DNA found on at least one of the packages helped investigators identify Sayoc as a suspect, and investigators also were able to use his cell phone to track him, law enforcement officials told CNN.
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/polit...est/index.html

Just like all those serial rapist cold cases law enforcement has been cracking lately, 100% DNA matches...

He is a registered Republican, according to Florida Department of State spokeswoman Sarah Revell, citing the state's Division of Elections records.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Cesar Sayoc: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/cesar-sayoc/

This whole Sayoc thing doesn't pass the smell test for me...

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

This whole Sayoc thing doesn't pass the smell test for me...
    Think he might be a patsy?

He does have a history of committing mail bomb terrorism, including to that utility company for trying to shut off his power back in 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Think he might be a patsy?

He does have a history of committing mail bomb terrorism, including to that utility company for trying to shut off his power back in 2002.
    That's what makes him the prefect patsy. He has a known history of acting stupid and, with the proper "urging," he'd be more than happy to "help out."

And, another thing about his "van." All the stickers show no fading. Not bad for being outside in the Florida sun for months,,,,no fading at all. Weird for the Sunshine State.

And, don't forget how quickly the police got him...about a week and a half before the elections....and he turns out to be a Republican, no less....

Remember the Unibomber? It took them quite a while to find him.....not this guy, though.

I'm going to wait for more info to come out before I accept anything the Controlled Media says.

The Communist Media stated that he was of Native American descent. He's not; he's of Filipino descent.
    Last edited by alismith; 10-26-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Freedom isn't free.

Remember the Unibomber? It took them quite a while to find him.....not this guy, though.
    That's because law enforcement now has much improved technology at their disposal these days, including sophisticated DNA tracking which wasn't available back then.

Had DNA tracking been around, the Unabomber would have likely been tracked down by the FBI after his very first bomb.

Now days, all it takes is one licked stamp, one brush of your skin against a sent package, one loose hair falling, and they can now quickly sequence your DNA from that evidence and use all these geneology databases that people keep volunteering for to quickly zero in on you or your close family members' DNA profiles and figure out who you are.

The federal government is getting very powerful and very capable of solving high-profile crimes very quickly these days. The days of the anonymous rapist or mad bomber getting away with it are over.
    Last edited by LAGC; 10-26-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Kind of tough to find evidence when the bombs actually work though

Which reminds me have they made any arrest on those letters sent to a Ted Cruz and the Pentagon earlier this month
    The ones with the white powder
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    Which reminds me have they made any arrest on those letters sent to a Ted Cruz and the Pentagon earlier this month
    The ones with the white powder
    Last I heard, the "white powder" ended up testing negative for toxic substance. So they probably weren't nearly as high of priority to solve, considering they were hoaxes.

In these mail bomb cases though, the explosives were very real. It just seems the bomber was incompetent when it came to actually building functional detonator devices to go along with them, since none of them apparently exploded.

Meh...could be, the right has it's share of nutjobs.

Not everyone I meet at political rallies is someone I'd invite into my home for a beer.

I don't consider the Klan or neo-nazis kindred souls either even if we do share some of the same political views.

Yeah we'd all like it to be some false flag conspiracy with ANTIFA and George Soros behind it all, but it's not beyond the realm of possibility it was just some crazed weirdo.

Now I'm wondering if it was the same dumbbell
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast