Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anti Trump Psycho shoots up a Synagogue in PA

Anti Trump Psycho shoots up a Synagogue in PA

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...agogue-n925211

Eight people are dead. He used apparently an "AR-15" and multiple handguns. But the Media is blaming Trump.

The SHOOTER IS a Trump Hater. I wonder if the MSM will even mention that, or blame Trump.

What evidence do you have that he is anti-Trump?

Anti-Semitism tends to be a hallmark of the right, not the left.

Neo-Nazis and other Jew-haters regularly align with right-wing politicians.

Or is this a case of someone so far to the right, they even consider the President to be a "leftist" or "cuckservative?"
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    What evidence do you have that he is anti-Trump?

Anti-Semitism tends to be a hallmark of the right, not the left.

Neo-Nazis and other Jew-haters regularly align with right-wing politicians.

Or is this a case of someone so far to the right, they even consider the President to be a "leftist" or "cuckservative?"

Are you high? There is a huge amount of antisemitism on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    Are you high? There is a huge amount of antisemitism on the left.
    Lots of anti-Israeli sentiment, to be sure, against the Zionist state, but hatred of individual Jews tends to be more pronounced on the other side.

Not saying it's impossible the guy is a Trump-hater, Trump does have some Jewish family members (Kushner, etc.)
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I can't see LAGC's comments because i ignore his stupidity, but THE MEDIA names the shooter as a TRUMP HATER. That's the proof. I just didn't make that up from whole cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    THE MEDIA names the shooter as a TRUMP HATER. That's the proof. I just didn't make that up from whole cloth.
    I'm not saying I don't believe you, I just haven't seen it any news articles I've come across yet.

If you have a link to share, please post it. Your OP doesn't mention anything about him being a Trump hater, so I don't know where you're getting that from.
    Last edited by LAGC; 10-27-2018 at 02:56 PM.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

were any NPCs hurt?
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

The anti-Trump thing seems to be getting legs
    Found mostly off brand sites like this one
    https://antisemitism.org.il/134105

Daily caller has some on it if that counts as news media
    https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/27/r...oting-suspect/
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

If that tweet in that first link is true, then it is just as I suspected.

His complaint isn't that Trump is too conservative, on the contrary, he thinks Trump is too liberal. (i.e. a globalist, a "cuck")

Holy crap. the LEFT is insane. I just saw an OBAMA era official on Fox saying that this stems from ANTI SEMITISM on the right and the fact that we CRITICIZE George Soros who is just 'another Jewish Philanthropist" that we're the bad guys.

So ANY criticism of Schumer or guys like George Soros, is ANTI SEMITISM and thus we can't criticize or oppose them!

WTF???

Lots of anti-Israeli sentiment, to be sure, against the Zionist state, but hatred of individual Jews tends to be more pronounced on the other side.

Not saying it's impossible the guy is a Trump-hater, Trump does have some Jewish family members (Kushner, etc.)
    A couple of the articles I read said he was a Trump hater. It may have been comments he made on social media or something like that. I am too lazy at the moment to look it up. This guy apparently thought Trump was too friendly with Jews and also though Trump was a globalist.

Yep, I'm convinced. I know it can be easy to dismiss when only conservative media are reporting, but those screengrabs look legitimate to me.

tank_monkey called it.

Trump-hating, Jew-hating piece of shit.
    Last edited by LAGC; 10-27-2018 at 06:44 PM.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Yep, I'm convinced. I know it can be easy to dismiss when only conservative media are reporting, but those screengrabs look legitimate to me.

tank_monkey called it.

Trump-hating, Jew-hating piece of shit.
    I predict that this will not make it to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NYT, WAPO, etc. They will identify the person as a right wing person driven by Trump's rhetoric, whatever that is.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Muzzie by any chance?

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Muzzie by any chance?
    Not likely. Old white guy.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    I predict that this will not make it to ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, NYT, WAPO, etc. They will identify the person as a right wing person driven by Trump's rhetoric, whatever that is.
    You are right on the money.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/synagogue...225317069.html
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

It sounds like he was a far-right-wing extremist who was very concerned about the incoming caravan of illegals, and felt that Trump wasn't going to do enough to stop it.

He felt that the Jews were behind the caravan, and that Trump was a "cuck" and a "globalist" who wasn't really interested in stopping the "Jewish agenda" of converting America away from a white-dominated to a more mixed ethno-state.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I guess you could call him far right but why not just anti-Semite or neo-nazi?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    I guess you could call him far right but why not just anti-Semite or neo-nazi?
    It's hard to get much further right on the political spectrum than "Neo-Nazi."

Extreme nationalism, anti-immigrant, anti-multiculturalism, anti-leftist, anti-communist... all hallmarks of the political right.

Why do you think all these neo-Nazis and Jew-haters keep showing up to these "Unite the Right" rallies, like the one that turned violent in Charlottesville last year?
    Last edited by LAGC; 10-28-2018 at 02:28 PM.

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

It's hard to get much further right on the political spectrum than "Neo-Nazi."

Extreme nationalism, anti-immigrant, anti-multiculturalism, anti-leftist, anti-communist... all hallmarks of the political right.

Why do you think all these neo-Nazis and Jew-haters keep showing up to these "Unite the Right" rallies, like the one that turned violent in Charlottesville last year?
    When you call someone far right folks think Republican. Call them a neo-nazi and I don't feel like that connection is as immediate which IMO is preferable since being conservative and a Republican has nothing to do with being a neo-nazi.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast