Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any election predictions?

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    And in continuation of that Bush/Gore debacle in Florida, Broward county officials just found a truck load of uncounted ballots which by strange coincidence are almost all for the democrat candidates. So now the governor race magically tightens.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

They are going to steal this election.

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

My concern in watching this and how tight elections seemed to be was in them going to recounts. Since the Bush/Gore recounts back in 2000 all recounts that I know of started with the Republican ahead and ended with the Democrat winning, just barely. And in all cases that I remember it came down to ballots that were found in unsecure locations (closets, trunks of cars, rooms, etc). These boxes unsecured ballots continue to be found until the Democrat has enough to win and then there are no more to be found. It seems like the process for the Bush/Gore recounts showed the Democrats a vulnerability in our election system and they have exploited it as necessary to shift close races ever since.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Some of that can be explained by Betos having about 50% more cash to spend than Cruz. That and for some reason Cruz hates to use signs. Even with those two negatives Cruz beat Betos. That goes more to strength of support than you are allowing.
    There have been reports about him running for president in 2020. If he can't even win in his own state, how can he win nationally??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    There have been reports about him running for president in 2020. If he can't even win in his own state, how can he win nationally??
    Good question. I would hope that the last election taught him that he should wait a little while.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

NRA Endowment Member

Broward County Riot Police removed Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) from filming county officials secretly moving boxes in and out of Broward County election offices

BREAKING: I took this video as the riot police removed me from where trucks were secretly loading stuff in/out of Broward Supervisors office. All this while they are violating constitutional rights & a court order! #BrowardCounty pic.twitter.com/DbxyKRde4f

— Matt Gaetz (@mattgaetz) November 10, 2018
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-office-video/

Gee, I wonder what was in those boxes?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

How many of you have heard about one of the dem candidates for MI governor? The scuttlebutt had that this was to be a "warm-up" for a 2020 presidential run. Scary thought.
    Abdulrahman Mohamed El-Sayed (born October 31, 1984) is an American political activist, former professor, physician, and civil servant. He was an unsuccessful candidate in Michigan's 2018 Democratic gubernatorial primary election. In September 2018 he founded the political action committee Southpaw Michigan to help elect other progressive candidates in Michigan.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdul_El-Sayed
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I see Arizona went blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I see Arizona went blue.
    It had already done that in all but name, thanks to McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    It had already done that in all but name, thanks to McCain.
    I was listening to an analysis of the election that made the argument that had McCain not torpedoed the overhaul of the ACA a lot of the House races would have went to the Republicans. When the Republicans showed that they could not get that through, thanks to McCain, they lost a lot of more purple districts.

NRA Endowment Member

FL Gov. Scott Takes Legal Action to Bar Broward County Canvassing Board From Including Ballots Counted After Noon Saturday Deadline
    Florida Governor Rick Scott (R) filed two emergency motions in Broward County and Palm Beach County on Sunday as he ramps up his legal fight going into the recount.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...rday-deadline/

Broward County Elections Officials Block View as Ballots are Bundled and Bagged in Davie, Florida Voting Center
    New Video: Why did the #Broward Elections Department BLOCK VIEW of ballots being bundled inside the Davie, #Florida voting site? What were they hiding? Another video we need investigated by all levels of law enforcement. Fire #BrendaSnipes now!#Sayfie@mattgaetz #StopTheSteal pic.twitter.com/9OGXtSXFy1
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...voting-center/

Nearly 200,000 Florida Voters May Not Be Citizens
    But an initial list drawn up by the state — and not widely released — shows that a comparison of voter lists and driver’s license information turned up a list of nearly 182,000 people who may not be U.S. citizens.
    https://gellerreport.com/2018/11/200...citizens.html/

Broward County Police Officers “Uninterested” – Would Not Pick Up Ballot Box Left in Avis Rental Car
    On Sunday night an Avis employee at Ft. Lauderdale airport found a box labeled with the SOE (Supervisor of Elections) and the word “Provisional” in the back of the returned car.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...is-rental-car/

1,282 out of 1,762 New Votes That Magically Appeared This Weekend in Georgia Went to Stacey Abrams
    The Georgia Democrat Party announced on SATURDAY that a handful of Georgia counties have suddenly discovered THOUSANDS of new votes that need to be counted. The Georgia Democrats say the new stash included absentee, early and election day votes.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...stacey-abrams/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    I see Arizona went blue.
    Yep, we got what we deserved, it will be worse after mccains seat comes up for election. Well fuck

Senior Member sniper_n_training's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    Yep, we got what we deserved, it will be worse after mccains seat comes up for election. Well fuck
    Even with past indiscretions, I don't think we deserved the whiny little cunt Sinema. That was a real nut kick this morning listening to McSally concede.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sniper_n_training View Post
    Even with past indiscretions, I don't think we deserved the whiny little cunt Sinema. That was a real nut kick this morning listening to McSally concede.
    Yea the next 6 years will be interesting.

I'm much more concerned with the state elections, the republican majority in the house and senate was narrowed significantly. This has huge implications for our gun rights. If you're not a member of AZCDL, you should join. They have been very influential in maintaining the gun rights we have.

Gov. Douchy almost rammed a badly written and draconian red flag law through the legislature last session, if not for the efforts of AZCDL members flooding the legislature with emails and a few pro gun republicans this bill would have passed. I went to the public hearing and got the shit scared out of me, the opposition to our gun rights is getting intense. The guy from the ACLU was just an agenda driven puppet, it was funny to watch.
    This bill will resurface in 2019 and the fight to keep this law out of AZ will be much more difficult now that the balance of power is shifting, and with that looney liberal we just elected to the senate in office i can guarantee there will be a major push to put universal background checks on the ballot in 2020 as a public initiative.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123