Thread: I sure wish Russia and Ukraine would get along.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

I sure wish Russia and Ukraine would get along.

Last edited by Altarboy; 11-26-2018 at 09:44 AM.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Such a big mess over there!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

My cousin's wife is from Ukraine. She is a terrific gal. Her brother is in the military, and she fears his days are numbered if they go up against Russia.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

I agree. I have a Russian girl that I met online that I have only seen pictures of that is totally in love with me. Scammer? Maybe so....sure is fun to see if she is. She is pretty too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman View Post
    I agree. I have a Russian girl that I met online that I have only seen pictures of that is totally in love with me. Scammer? Maybe so....sure is fun to see if she is. She is pretty too.
    Did she influence your decision in the 2016 election and urge you to vote for Trump? I have Mueller on standby to interview you.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Did she influence your decision in the 2016 election and urge you to vote for Trump? I have Mueller on standby to interview you.
    Justin, No Russian collusion. I found me after the election. She is threatening to fly to Texas to see me......Shit it is getting serious. Lol.

Ukraine just mobilised, and the following link might explain the unusual skyking broadcast that went out yesterday;

A Pentagon official stated the rare flight was carried out under the international Open Skies Treaty to “reaffirm U.S. commitment to Ukraine," according to the Wall Street Journal. The specific flight path is unknown, but an unarmed high-tech Air Force observation plane was used with international personnel on board, likely to signal international opposition to what the US has called Russian "aggression" around Crimea in the Black Sea, per the WSJ report:

U.S. officials wouldn’t specify the Thursday plane’s flight path but said it was near Crimea, the Ukrainian region seized by Russia in a 2014 invasion. They used a U.S. Air Force OC-135 observation plane, which was specifically designed for such missions, with U.S., Canadian, German, French, UK, Romanian and Ukrainian observers aboard, the Pentagon said.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...warning-russia
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Damn 5.56. That sounds serious.

It gets better.

Last night some radio show had on a Russia expert, and this expert said that Ukraine's current president ordered his boats to try to force their way into the Azov sea in direct disregard for the agreed to protocols signed by Ukraine and Russia. All Ukrainian vessels have to stop and allow a Russian pilot to navigate the waterway into the sea, and this is what caused the gunplay and seizures.

Secondly, expert stated that the current Ukrainian president is a shill foisted upon the Ukrainians by Victoria Nuland, state dept, and cia, as exposed by Russians hacking her phone calls and revealing the plans. The president has a 9 percent approval rating, and the election for his office is in March or May, so his insane actions seem to be measures to gather support and place his country at war.

Here's some of what the Russians hacked out of the cia coup;
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26079957
    https://consortiumnews.com/2015/07/1...t-nuland-made/

And finally we get down to the serious bidness;
    New Satellite Imagery Shows Hundreds Of Russian Battle Tanks Amassing On Ukraine Border
    Ukraine's president has recently warned Russian tanks are amassing along the border between the two countries amid increasing tensions. The comments came late last month after three Ukrainian naval boats were seized in the Kerch Strait by Russia.

President Petro Poroshenko has allegedly shown images of what he claims to be hundreds of tanks preparing for an invasion.

He told Sky News:

"This is the tank base just 18km from our border, this was happening in September, October, and now."

"This is 18km from my border, this is the same warehouse where they have their ammunition, the same where they have multi-rocket launch systems, we should be prepared to protect my country."

Satellite imagery from Google Earth taken sometime in November from the Defense Blog has verified Poroshenko claims. Photos show hundreds of Russian main battle tanks at a new military installation in the Kamensk-Shakhtinsky region.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ukraine-border
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"