Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: 41 died.

  1. #1
    Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,991

    41 died.

    RIP Sir.

  2. #2
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,705
    He did some good things, but I also remember his no new taxes pledge and love for jack booted thugs over the NRA after they helped elect him. He was McCain Lite. Notice the left even fawning over him, of course AFTER he's dead.

  3. #3
    Senior Member jet3534's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    West VA
    Posts
    1,973
    "Read my lips: no new taxes."

    Banned importation of semi-auto AKs.

    Invaded Iraq after his ambassador gave Saddam the OK to invade Kuwait.

    166 Billion bank bail-out.

    Expanded so called war on drugs.

    Signed immigration act allowing 700,000 immigrants per year.

    Signed NAFTA (ratified during Clinton administration).

    7.8 percent unemployment.

    Voted for Hilary Clinton.

    And yes, he loved Jack Booted Thugs.
    Last edited by jet3534; 12-01-2018 at 12:48 PM.

  4. #4
    Administrator imanaknut's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Posts
    10,140
    While I honor his service during WWII, I all too well remember his tirade over "evil looking weapons".

    Thank you George the First for your fabled baby saving Bush-hole stock and that angelic MAK-90. May your eternity be a smattering of what you did earn in your service to this country, as well as constantly tripping over flash hiders, bayo lugs, pistol grips and removable magazines.

  5. #5
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    "Read my lips: no new taxes."

    Banned importation of semi-auto AKs.

    Invaded Iraq after his ambassador gave Saddam the OK to invade Kuwait.

    166 Billion bank bail-out.

    Expanded so called war on drugs.

    Signed immigration act allowing 700,000 immigrants per year.

    Signed NAFTA (ratified during Clinton administration).

    7.8 percent unemployment.

    Voted for Hilary Clinton.

    And yes, he loved Jack Booted Thugs.
    Thank you for some perspective. Neil his son involved in the banking scandal...........

  6. #6
    Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    6,705
    Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    While I honor his service during WWII, I all too well remember his tirade over "evil looking weapons".

    Thank you George the First for your fabled baby saving Bush-hole stock and that angelic MAK-90. May your eternity be a smattering of what you did earn in your service to this country, as well as constantly tripping over flash hiders, bayo lugs, pistol grips and removable magazines.
    Exactly.

  7. #7
    Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    TrumpLand
    Posts
    4,430
    I voted for him in '88 and against him in '92.

    In hindsight, I really have no use for the NWO elitist Bush familia. They were basically Kennedys going by a different party persuation.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

  8. #8
    Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Phoenix,Az
    Posts
    3,682
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalashnikov View Post
    I voted for him in '88 and against him in '92.

    In hindsight, I really have no use for the NWO elitist Bush familia. They were basically Kennedys going by a different party persuation.
    Yea his NWO speech was scary. The fact that he was the CIA director in the 70s, also scary.

    RIP globalist scum

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    d
    Posts
    1,999
    Now if 39, 42 and 44 would drop dead we'd be better off.

  10. #10
    Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hobe Sound, Fla.
    Posts
    2,049

    Exclamation

    Being an AKMS Man, I can never forgive him for the first Assault Weapon Ban, but other than that, and the haunting Image of him stumbling and Bumbling all during his Term, He did have some good qualities, and it was far better having him in the White House than that Fool Gore!

    However I have always like George W. I still do, say what you may about him, He did allow the Assault Weapons Bill to Die! He flew out to see Troops on a Carrier, He went to the Wounded Warriors Ball, and Danced with a Poor Girl that had lost one Leg, in Afghanistan, Obongo would have never done that! He was a far better Man than his Father and President. Period! Paul
    Last edited by Hobe Sound AK; 12-01-2018 at 09:32 PM.
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

    In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

  11. #11
    Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    1,132
    "Shrug" Many have died and will die. I didn't know him personally so.....I don't really care. He was an elitist from the Bush dynasty. Gone...forgotten.

  12. #12
    Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hobe Sound, Fla.
    Posts
    2,049

    Post

    Did you notice the Woman Navy Captain coming up the Steps behind the Honor Guard? She is wearing the Men's Service Cap, instead of the standard Woman's Cap. I have seen this before, I think they changed the Uniform Reg's and allow Women to do this if they are on a Honor Guard. It is hard to watch George W. as a First Son, I know what he is going through having buried My Dad this past February, 23rd. Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

    In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    harms way
    Posts
    13,353
    “The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •