Thread: Why do only Republicans get charged with lying to Congress?

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Why do only Republicans get charged with lying to Congress?

It's certainly not because Democrats are not telling lies in Congressional questioning. By all means, let justice take its course. But it should be equally applied!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

It's because those who are working behind the scenes, the Communist Media, the Dims, and obama appointees in high places, give the Dims a "buy." No one would dare accuse any Dimocrat of lying unless they want to lose their reputation, families, business, possibly, even their life.

There aren't many who are willing to brave the shit storm that would happen if anyone, not in the protected class, ever called them out or brought charges against them.

There are two classes of people in the US; those who can flaunt the law and get away with it, and those who aren't allowed to. Some of those "not allowed to" don't even have to break a law to be accused and found guilty.

Grasshopper, that's the way it is.....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    It's certainly not because Democrats are not telling lies in Congressional questioning. By all means, let justice take its course. But it should be equally applied!

The Attorney General... the FBI... NOBODY... has any moral right to question anyone until they deal with the Klintons and the "Klinton Foundation" first.

How lying, treasonous murderous felonious Klintons can get away with everything and anything is beyond disgusting and removes any legitimacy that our "Justice" departments have.

Why should WE obey any penny-ante laws when the Klintons literally get away with murder?

Hell, just today I heard that a whistle blower against the Klinton Foundation was raided by the FBI!!!! LINK: FBI raids home of whistleblower who had ‘dirt’ on Clinton Foundation, Mueller

Until real criminals are dealt with, the FBI, DOJ, etc, ad-nauseaum are just a sick, sad joke.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

It's very frustrating. I am sure Republicans run afoul of laws sometimes and in those cases let justice be done, so be it. However, when Democrats break laws there are no consequences. Clinton didn't have "intent" when she sent classified emails on her unsecure personal email server so...no problem.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T2K View Post
    It's very frustrating. I am sure Republicans run afoul of laws sometimes and in those cases let justice be done, so be it. However, when Democrats break laws there are no consequences. Clinton didn't have "intent" when she sent classified emails on her unsecure personal email server so...no problem.
    Today, we have a two-tier justice system. One for the Communist Dimocrats/Libs and one for everyone else.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars