Thread: Funny!

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Thumbs up Funny!

Saw this on another site. Time to lighten it up a little bit here.

An Ornery Little Engineer

A few days after little AK shooter's birthday, his Mother was working in the kitchen listening to her young son playing with his new electric train in the living room.

She heard the train stop and little AK shooter said, "All of you sons of bitches who want off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all of you sons of bitches who are getting on, get your asses in the train, cause we're going down the fucking tracks."

His Mother went nuts and told little AK shooter, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now I want you to go to your room and you are to stay there for TWO HOURS. When you come out, you may play with your train, but I want you to use nice language."

Two hours later, little AK shooter comes out of the bedroom and resumes playing with his train.

Soon the train stopped and his Mother heard little AK shooter say, "All passengers who are disembarking from the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon."

She hears the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

As the Mother began to smile, AK shooter added, "For those of you who are fucking pissed off about the TWO HOUR delay, please see the bitch in the kitchen."
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

LOL.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

"Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.