Seems like every other year we here in Orygun get new legislators that want to promote unicorns and rainbows by taking our 2nd amendment rights one law at a time. Most have heard but for those not into the local news Oregon is a democrat dominated government and they plan on several attacks against your 2nd amendment rights. While some may seem benign, I call each adding to the death of the 2nd by 1000 paper cuts. Each new little law takes away more of our rights until they no longer exist. below is a link to one of many bills being bandied about.

Some of us have considered another avenue to counter attack so I would like some feedback on them. We (a few friends) propose that if every gun owner, their family and their friends can demonstrate a force of show by simple actions. We pick 2 days, say a Friday and a Wednesday where nobody buys gas. Mondays and Thursdays, nobody buys booze or 420. On Tuesdays and Saturdays nobody plays the lottery. This is a non sacrifice by any of us but it will show Salem politicians that we have a voice, we have some power and we are organized enough to wield it like sword to cut taxable revenue.

Any ideas are welcome. We need to organize to stop these gun grabbers and preserve our rights.

There is also a rally in Salem at the capital the 15th if you can make it.

https://amp.statesmanjournal.com/amp...QUUv-a8i2AEod8