Thread: Could the shutdown cause a collapse?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Could the shutdown cause a collapse?

I was thinking about how precarious our economy already is (or at least appears to be) and wondered if a long term shutdown could push it over the edge.

I saw a Claire Wolfe post that said something like"No burning cities. Water is still on. No cool gangs to join. Worst apocalypse ever.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

I don't know about "economic" collapse but wait til the ebt cards run dry.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

They will never let the ebt cards run out. They would sell us to the Huns before the ebt cards died. Cities would be destroyed inside of a week if they did .

Russian Official Cancels U.S. Visit, Saying 'Second American Civil War' Is Underway
    A senior Russian official has canceled a planned visit to the United States, claiming he feared a second civil war being waged by opposing political forces there.

Dmitry Rogozin, the head of Russia's Roscosmos State Space Corporation, who served as deputy prime minister until May 2017, said Thursday that rising tensions between Republicans and Democrats were leading to a breakdown of U.S. society. This included the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), one of many federal agencies affected by a government shutdown due to an inability for the rival U.S. parties to agree on funding for a border wall proposed by President Donald Trump.
    https://www.newsweek.com/russia-canc...il-war-1287282

Enemies foreign and domestic are salivating at the thought. Don't think Russia, China, and the rest would sit on the sidelines and watch as we tear ourselves apart.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    The second civil war is being fought inside the walls of the government. God help us if it spills outside.

As to the economy, things are going too good for a semi-shutdown to really hurt it.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Russian Official Cancels U.S. Visit, Saying 'Second American Civil War' Is Underway
    A senior Russian official has canceled a planned visit to the United States, claiming he feared a second civil war being waged by opposing political forces there.

Dmitry Rogozin, the head of Russia's Roscosmos State Space Corporation, who served as deputy prime minister until May 2017, said Thursday that rising tensions between Republicans and Democrats were leading to a breakdown of U.S. society. This included the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), one of many federal agencies affected by a government shutdown due to an inability for the rival U.S. parties to agree on funding for a border wall proposed by President Donald Trump.
    https://www.newsweek.com/russia-canc...il-war-1287282

Enemies foreign and domestic are salivating at the thought. Don't think Russia, China, and the rest would sit on the sidelines and watch as we tear ourselves apart.
    What a pussy, a little kerfuffle in congress and the ruskies are afraid to come over, these ain't the commies they told me i should be in fear of....stinkin punks, all of em.

As long as I can go safely to work and home, I won't feel like I'm in a war.