Thread: The Dicks Sproting Goods Store in Stuart, Fla.

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2012 Hobe Sound AK's Avatar

Exclamation The Dicks Sproting Goods Store in Stuart, Fla.

Yesterday, I went in the Dicks Store just North of me. I had stopped to go to Barnes and Noble. I was amazed to see a full Sporting Goods section. A whole Row of Shotguns Hunting and Cleaning Supplies. I asked the Guy, why is this Dicks stocked with Weapons knowing the Company is Anti-Gun, He said only certain stores had no weapons. It depended on where the Store was Located? I asked him if they had just restocked, he said they never took them out of the Store. Does anyone else have a Dicks like this one in Stuart? Paul
    Honored Nephew, of RM2. Robert E. Truitt, CA-35, U.S.S. Indianapolis, 30-July, 1945.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.

In Loving Memory of Montell W. Truitt 8 March, 1933, 3 June, 2021

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

I didn't think they got rid of guns, only evil black ones. And they raised the age that they will sell a long gun to from 18 to 21.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I don't go into Dick's Sporting Goods. I was severely disappointed with them when they stole Indiana based Galyan's many years ago. Galyan's was a full line firearm dealer, and after the Dick's takeover all the pistols disappeared and special orders stopped. Later to show their continued hatred for the true meaning of the constitution they stopped selling evil black rifles and became a Fudd store.

They later decided that 18 year olds could drive tanks, carry M4 and M16s and put their lives on the line for this country, yet could not walk in and buy a Fudd gun until 21.

I hate seeing people lose their jobs, but if Dick's went out of business I would cry for the workers, but not shed a tear for the company.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I don't go into Dick's Sporting Goods. I was severely disappointed with them when they stole Indiana based Galyan's many years ago. Galyan's was a full line firearm dealer, and after the Dick's takeover all the pistols disappeared and special orders stopped. Later to show their continued hatred for the true meaning of the constitution they stopped selling evil black rifles and became a Fudd store.

They later decided that 18 year olds could drive tanks, carry M4 and M16s and put their lives on the line for this country, yet could not walk in and buy a Fudd gun until 21.

I hate seeing people lose their jobs, but if Dick's went out of business I would cry for the workers, but not shed a tear for the company.
    What he said !!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”