Thread: In case you hateful white misogynist males missed it....

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

In case you hateful white misogynist males missed it....

Stephan really opens up the greater meanings behind the latest Gellette commercial.

Btw, it was revealed that the lady behind the commercial is an old hand at sex abuse herself.

Well that is why I use double edged safety razor blades I can get for ten cents a piece. Gillette can smd.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

It sure pushes the narrative of white men bad, men of color good.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    So glad I have a bunch of BIC one use razors instead of anything Gillette. Also going to look into how many P&G items I have and make sure never to buy them again unless a retraction is issued and apology made. I guess pissing off their base seems to be the business plan lately, think Dick's.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quit shaving, grow a beard like i did......actually i didn't grow it as a product protest, i'm just getting fucking lazy in my oldage

I hope everyone here did their duty and POSTED THUMBS DOWN on that piece of crap video!

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    So glad I have a bunch of BIC one use razors instead of anything Gillette. Also going to look into how many P&G items I have and make sure never to buy them again unless a retraction is issued and apology made. I guess pissing off their base seems to be the business plan lately, think Dick's.
    Two things made in France that are good products. BIC razors and Michelin tires.

But they will keep charging women double for the same razor.

BISHOP

I'm just glad the white dudes in the video had a black friend to check their behavior for them.
    "if you jokers can't handle Bluedog's comments you are nothing but a bunch of woosies. There's a real simple way of solving your frustration. There is a place for you to click on called "Log Out" in the upper right portion of your monitor screen while you are at this website. Just click on that and don't ever log back in here and your problems are solved." --Pogo