Thread: Will you die old and alone.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Will you die old and alone.....

Will you die old and alone..... or in the company of and at the same time as a number of like minded individuals?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=sLpTO_1547875958

This clip made apparent to me why the cartels enjoy such vast power in Mexico, the corruption of the population at large - just look how many are taking part in the most retarded of crimes. Mass criminality seems to be present in Mexico, and that explains the ever present poverty and the huge chasm between the rich and the poor. And yes, the wandering flames after the explosion are human torches.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Many people don't like being alone and unfortunately it leads to the cartels you showed as well as the gang problems in many cities. The "my gang is better than your gang" ego trip tends to lead to headlines talking about banning firearms from honest people.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Oops, looks like I also posted this after you. Sorry. But hey, it could be worse. We could be running across a field on fire.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

I'm probably going to hell for this, but that is just fucking funny.

I've lived around these people all my life, and if there is one rule in that community it's. "if it ain't locked up, bolted down, and chained ,it's your fault i stole it "
    If i leave my garden hose in the front yard it's gone. my wifes potted plants have been stolen from the front yard, all of the people on my street have had the same problem, shit we've probably helped a few landscaping entrepreneurs start on their path to the american dream.

One of the best indications of how mexicans look at thievery; when they move into the neighborhood the FIRST thing they do is build a security perimeter fence around their entire property, which is fucking hilarious in itself. but hey, they know their own people.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    One of the best indications of how mexicans look at thievery; when they move into the neighborhood the FIRST thing they do is build a security perimeter fence around their entire property, which is fucking hilarious in itself. but hey, they know their own people.
    Old and alone? What qualifies as "old"? 60? 65? What age?
    As for "alone", we are ALL alone within our own skins. We can have others around us but they come and go.
    Makes me think of the old warning - "Shoot 'em all. Let God sort it out."
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

You figure the raw gas smell alone would keep most people away, but no. That said, nothing smells as bad as burnt people.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"