Thread: A global government deserves a global religion

A global government deserves a global religion

The document, signed by Pope Francis and the Grand Imam of al-Azhar, Ahmed el-Tayeb, was prepared “with much reflection and prayer”, the Pope said. The one great danger at this moment, he continued, is “destruction, war, hatred between us.” “If we believers are not able to shake hands, embrace one another, kiss one another, and even pray, our faith will be defeated”, he said. The Pope explained that the document “is born of faith in God who is the Father of all and the Father of peace; it condemns all destruction, all terrorism, from the first terrorism in history, that of Cain.”
    http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...world-religion

Certain experts on the subject beg to differ on the sincerity of islam;

Knowing Islam intimately, please allow me to assure you that to Muslims, the goal is everything. Let's call it "religious fascism." Islam condones any and all means to achieve its goal. The ultimate objective of Islam is the rule of the entire world under the Islamic Ummah – never mind that these life-in-hand soldiers of Allah disagree with one another regarding the Ummah itself and who is to reign over it. That's a "family dispute" that they will resolve by their usual favorite method: brute force.

Like any organization and sub-organization, conflict exists within Islam. Muslims do disagree with one another on several issues. Each Islamic sect believes that it has the Prophet and Allah on its side and will prevail over the other. For now, they should work diligently to achieve the intermediary goal of defeating all non-believers. There are countless instances that substantiate Muslims' "ends justifies the means" guiding principle. This policy dates to Muhammad himself.

Muhammad repeatedly made peace covenants with his adversaries, only to violate them as soon as he was in an advantageous position. Betrayal, deception, and outright lies are fully condoned in furthering the work of Islam. In the present-day world, the work of Islam is defined by an entrenched and influential clergy who issue fatwas – rulings – that become directives and laws to the faithful.

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...s_mission.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

NEVER trust a muslim.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

The pope is way out there. Anyone that reads about the origins and the ongoing ideology of Islam and comes to any peaceful conclusion is flat out crazy/deluded/hoodwinked/moronic.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

The pope is a giant bogus nightmare. I say we tear down the hateful wall around the Vatican, and give the millions (some say billions) in priceless relics to the poor.

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

I would like to see the Vatican filled with African migrants as well.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Pope: “Christian and Islamic worlds protect common values: life, family, religious sense, honor for the elderly”
    Life? Yes, unless you’re not Muslim. In Islamic law, Muslim lives are explicitly worth more than those of non-Muslims. The Shafi’i Sharia manual Reliance of the Traveller dictates: “The indemnity for the death or injury of a woman is one-half the indemnity paid for a man. The indemnity paid for a Jew or Christian is one-third the indemnity paid for a Muslim. The indemnity paid for a Zoroastrian is one-fifteenth that of a Muslim.” (o4.9) Sikhs rank even lower, as they are not People of the Book.
    https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/02/p...or-the-elderly

Let them in, Franky!

Also please note that the catholic church has a vast fortune yet calls upon others to spend what they have to support people who want to kill them.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

So many men of the cloth have been shown to be fakes and perverts, I have begun to struggle with my own faith. I haven't been to church in years.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

This new "pope" is a communist and apologist for pedophiles & muslims (but I repeat myself). I spent 12 years in Catholic school in the 60's & early 70's and the clergy I knew from back then would be appalled at this guy's words & actions.
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

10 Common Bonds Between Catholicism and Islam
    Mike Gendron is the founder of Proclaiming the Gospel ministry and a Christian apologist — an expert in the Roman Catholic religion. In the wake of the pope’s recent declaration signed with the grand imam of al-Azhar on interfaith unity, Gendron recently took to Facebook to describe what he believes are ten common factors that unite the two false religions of Catholicism and Islam. Here’s what he had to say:

The convergence of Catholicism and Islam. Here are 10 common bonds that will unite these two religions.

1. Both Esteem and Honor Mary – Muslims and Catholics both call her, “Our Lady.” and venerate her as a pure and holy saint. Mary is mentioned more in the Qu’ran than the Bible.
    https://reformationcharlotte.org/201...ism-and-islam/