Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Jussie Smollett "This is MAGA country" attack was staged

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I think we just might actually see a "Trump Derangement Syndrome" defense play out in court in the case.
    You may be on to something there at least close

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/21/jussi...-legal-system/
    Jussie Smollett’s lawyers maintained Thursday that he has “impeccable character and integrity” and was “betrayed” by the legal system, despite mounting evidence from authorities that the actor staged a hate attack on himself.

“Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system,” Smollett’s lawyers said

I guess they haven't been following the Mueller investigation
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Full Otto View Post
    You may be on to something there at least close

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/21/jussi...-legal-system/
    Jussie Smollett’s lawyers maintained Thursday that he has “impeccable character and integrity” and was “betrayed” by the legal system, despite mounting evidence from authorities that the actor staged a hate attack on himself.

“Today we witnessed an organized law enforcement spectacle that has no place in the American legal system,” Smollett’s lawyers said

I guess they haven't been following the Mueller investigation
    The Mueller Witch Hunt is focused on trying to get rid of Trump, which is fair game to them, but Smollett is a liberal, so anything that blames him for this stged crime is wrong.

It's just the two-tiered justice system at work....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    He claimed that two guys wearing MAGA hats attacked him. IN CHICAGO? Somehow in that part of Chicago if you find a MAGA hat, it would be stolen, slashed and laying under a pile of Denver legal excrement.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Well, considering his sexual preference as well as that of his co conspirators, putting him in prison won't be a punishment.
    Yes his first meal will be TOSSED SALAD.
    Don't Let the Bastards wear you down. Gen Joseph "Vinager Joe" Stillwell.

As soon as I heard "This here's MAGA Country, Boyy".. I knew it was BullShit, no fuckin' body would ever say something so cartoonish, while beating someones ass.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 weevil's Avatar

Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket???

Jussie Smollett Charged with 16 Felonies by Grand Jury
    Jussie Smollett, the “Empire” actor who was recently outed for allegedly committing a hate crime against himself, has been charged with 16 felonies by a Cook County, Illinois grand jury.
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaki...by-grand-jury/

ANOTHER FAKE ATTACK IN CHICAGO: “This Incident Is Now Determined To Be Unfounded And It Did Not Occur As It Was Reported To Police”
    There’s been another fake incident in Chicago. Early reports indicated a 23-year-old college student was mugged and stabbed in Downtown’s Grant Park.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ted-to-police/
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

This pleases me.

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    This pleases me.
    Ditto!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

He's getting hammered, like he deserves. Hopefully this deters future "hate crime" hoaxes.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Nah, they'll just get better at covering iut up

What he needed was support from the actors guild, some movie/tv production outfit, and fed and local gov collusion to define the narrative and spew it to the useful idiots via enemedia.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    What he needed was support from the actors guild, some movie/tv production outfit, and fed and local gov collusion to define the narrative and spew it to the useful idiots via enemedia.
    One thing he learned was the Dims/Communists will abandon him in the blink of an eye once he doesn't enhance their agenda. He didn't enhance their agenda because he got caught....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

This just in " All charges dropped", according to WGN Chicago.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Absolutely amazing. This lying racist pos is walking away scott free. The Fix has been put in, Chicago style.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...326-story.html
    Nietzsche: From life's school of war: what does not kill me makes me stronger.

Mayor Emmanuel and the Chief of Police are livid about this. Emmanuel said the justice has not been served.

Still, it's interesting that all charges were dripped. There had to be something big that happened behind the curtain....

I wonder if we'll ever find out what really happened.....

Freedom isn't free.

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Mayor Emmanuel and the Chief of Police are livid about this. Emmanuel said the justice has not been served.

Still, it's interesting that all charges were dripped. There had to be something big that happened behind the curtain....

I wonder if we'll ever find out what really happened.....
    Just read one of Mike 0bama's advisors had a chat with the prosecutor, and oddly enough, afterwards all charges dropped.

Top Michelle Obama Aide Called The State’s Attorney…Jussie Smollett’s Sister Wrote About Meeting Candidate Obama Years Ago
    https://bigleaguepolitics.com/jussie...ama-years-ago/

It'd be neat if the 0bama regime is still acting as a underground president and just pardoned this guy, and in doing so gets caught running a coup against President Trump.
    Last edited by 5.56NATO; 03-26-2019 at 04:02 PM.

It's absolutely amazing at how corrupt and crooked our Criminal Justice System can be sometimes. I hope the Postal Inspection Service steps in and bring up Federal Charges for that fake letter incident this POS pulled prior to the fake attack. Take it out of Cook County's hands.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast