Thread: Coast Guard lieutenant arrested on terror charges.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Coast Guard lieutenant arrested on terror charges.

https://apnews.com/e919eb94af514cfc9a43982fc7e2e617

His last name is Hasson, so...

Why are muslims allowed to serve to the extent they do in the military?

Said he was targetting dems, so dunno. Just another idiot.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by Altarboy View Post
    https://apnews.com/e919eb94af514cfc9a43982fc7e2e617

His last name is Hasson, so...

Why are muslims allowed to serve to the extent they do in the military?

Muzzy? They said he is a "white nationalist".

So, let's see. Blacks can go on TV and call for killing whites = "no problem".

White guy owns a few rifles and stocks some ammo = "white nationalist".

Now add that he hates democrats = "terrorist".

Oh, and if you read the "detention memo" for the guy, he was arrested for "possession of a firearm and ammunition by an unlawful user or addict of a controlled substance", the "substance" being Tramadol which they claim is an "opioid" (wrong).

Hasson appeared to be a chronic user of the opioid painkiller Tramadol...
    Freakin idiot liars! Tramadol is NOT AN OPIOID!!! Try "www.dea.gov" and look it up. Idiots. Oh and he "appeared" to be a user? Great excuse to lock him up. He "appeared" to be a user of a two-bit Schedule IV drug. Wow.

How do they know if his use of Tramadol is "unlawful" or not?

It's a Schedule IV drug which is no big deal and described by the DEA as:

Schedule IV
    Schedule IV drugs, substances, or chemicals are defined as drugs with a low potential for abuse and low risk of dependence. Some examples of Schedule IV drugs are:
    Xanax, Soma, Darvon, Darvocet, Valium, Ativan, Talwin, Ambien, Tramadol
    Was the drug bought illegally on the street, or was it a doctor's Rx? Guess they don't say or don't care.

Hell, I take (legal doctor prescription) Hydrocodone/Acetaminophen (a.k.a. Lortab) which is a Schedule II drug, is an opioid and has a great potential for abuse and/or addiction. I have a wrecked left knee and 1/2 of the quadriceps muscle in that leg is gone due to a muscle rupture while playing hockey. Without the Lortab, walking on my left leg is terribly painful.

My God, I must be a white nationalist terrorist with an atomic bomb in my basement. I take a (legal Rx) opioid for pain, I own guns, I hate democrats and I'm WHITE! I must be one of those nutjobs just waiting to blow, huh?

I'll bet anything this "Hasson" guy is just a victim of "white guy owns guns" hysteria.

This Country is going to the dogs.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    He was supposedly targeting democrats and news persons. I bet if he was targeting republicans he would have been given a pat on the back and a case of ammo.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Ugh. Heard in NPR that he had collected "an arsenal of weapons and 1000 rds of ammo". 1000 rounds. Geez, that sure is a lot (roll eyes).

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

nobody else finds it odd this evil democrat killer suddenly pops up right in the middle of the Jussie Smollett fiasco? Right when the narrative is attempting to turn from a hate crime against Whites and Trump to "I wanted more salary". This coast guard white nationalist was the perfect counter to distract the general public. I think the DEMS are involved in SMollets fuck up. Too many coincidences
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

The agency activates its zombies as needed, you know, the zombies who take "meds" that say right in the little white sheet that the "med" "may" cause suicidal or homicidal thoughts?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by rci2950 View Post
    nobody else finds it odd this evil democrat killer suddenly pops up right in the middle of the Jussie Smollett fiasco? Right when the narrative is attempting to turn from a hate crime against Whites and Trump to "I wanted more salary". This coast guard white nationalist was the perfect counter to distract the general public. I think the DEMS are involved in SMollets fuck up. Too many coincidences
    I thought the same thing
    Now I just stumbled on this not really making headlines
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

So the the Coast Guard story is a fake conspiracy to murder at best, all liberals and at worst pretty much everybody to distract from a liberal who faked a death threat letter to himself and hired two guys to rough him up? Wouldn’t that also mean the Smollett story was faked to distract from the Mueller investigation or some other negative story about conservatives and so on and so on?

Nothing we see, hear or read about can be true if it’s all manipulated.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Personally I don't think Smollett did it for a pay raise.
    It's been softened up to take away from what he was really trying to do by inciting tensions
    The coast guard thing is probably true but pretty lame as well but got media attention.
    The conspiracy, if any, is how certain things get attention and the timing of them
    For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

This story seems too convenient to be true.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

That's about all our news media is anymore; fake news and red flag event propaganda.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

The dems are already blaming Trump for this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    The dems are already blaming Trump for this guy.
    Hummm, they seem to forget the fanatic who shot up the baseball field with the Republican team practicing....

Pot calling the kettle black....

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Freedom isn't free.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Hummm, they seem to forget the fanatic who shot up the baseball field with the Republican team practicing....

Pot calling the kettle black....
    He's a hero to them. Just like the guy who broke Rand Paul's ribs in his attack. Just like the bikelock to the head guy. They view themselves as being on the right side of history, and the end justifies the means. In the future, the things these people will do will go far beyond rational.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 T2K's Avatar

Agreed, 5.56 - once you've decided that you are absolutely, inarguably correct about "what the world needs" and "what's best for people" then the easy next step is that anything to achieve that is justified. Leftists are totalitarians at heart. They would love to see their opponents rounded up and re-educated.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

His "arsenal" looks like a rookie collection.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    His "arsenal" looks like a rookie collection.
    He wasn't serious. He didn't have a Hi-Point carbine....

Freedom isn't free.